Chapter 19:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

When I got out of the shower, I grabbed my towel and looked at my surroundings. Crap...Not again. I sighed and stick my head out the door. Cameron and Nash looked asleep. Now could be my chance.

I walked slowly and quietly out of the bathroom and tried to search for my suitcase. Suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Shit" I heard someone say. It was too dark to see, and as I could feel, I was on top of this person. Suddenly the light switch was turned on and I saw him. Nash...

I blushed really hard, and hold my towel tight.

"Damn...As I can see, you guys are moving too fast" Cameron chuckled. I stared at Nash and he couldn't stop smiling. I quickly stood up and grabbed my suitcase, I headed to the bathroom and got changed.

When I got out of the bathroom, I stared at the boys who gave me a smirk. I rolled my eyes and got to bed.

"You know, I didn't mind you, being on top of me like that...You got some moves" Nash winked at me. I sighed and rolled my eyes once again.

"Just...Ugh, shut up" I said annoyed. They started laughing. I sighed and closed my eyes.

~At Magcon~

I put on my sunglasses and walked backstage, I saw the guys doing all their stuff, when suddenly someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey Sam!" he said excitedly.

"Hey Brent, nice to see you again" I smiled while hugging him.

"Why are you here alone? Don't you wanna go on stage with us...Is so much fun!" he said.

"Umm, I'll pass...Don't get me wrong but...That would be the last thing I do" I chuckled. He giggled and took out his phone.

"Let's have a picture" he suggested. I nodded and we posed. It was weird though, the picture was only pointing at our faces, and...He might've grabbed me from, below my waist...Just saying.

"Great, I'll put it on instagram...Hope you don't mind" he asked while winking at me. I blushed and looked away.

I read the caption from his phone.

"#Selfie with a really beautiful girl" I blushed.

"Awww" I said while poking his stomach. He chuckled.

"Yo Brent, they're getting angry, you better go out there" said Shawn while doing his weird bro hug.

Brent nodded and left.

Shawn stayed there, not talking to me. It was kind of awkward.

"Soo..." I said breaking the silence.

"Soo" he echoed.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Umm, yeah...Why?" he chuckled. He was looking around.

"Who are you looking for?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"No one" he quickly said.

Another minute of awkward silence.

"Hey, are you still affected for you know...The kiss?" I said almost in a whisper.

"Is not that" he said.

"Then what?...You don't talk to me anymore, you don't want to even see me in the face" I said while crossing my arms.

"It's complicated" he said.

"No...You make it complicated" I said annoyed while turning away and sitting on a couch. Shawn sat beside me.

"Look...Is for the best, I don't know what you're doing, but...I can't stop thinking about you, and I really want you with Nash, but whenever he hugs you or you guys kiss...I feel jealous" he said looking at the ground.

I was speechless. Suddenly Nash came and stared at us. I looked at him confused. He grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

~Shawn's P.O.V~

Don't get me wrong...I think I'm in love with Samantha. Those things I did to her, they don't make me proud. I will regret them for the rest of my life. They forced me to do it.

~Flashback (Day in School after the prank)

I entered to school and only heard laughing everywhere...And stared at Samantha burying her face inside the locker. I got near her and heard sobbing. I patted her back. She turned around and I saw her eyes red and puffy.

"Hey" I said shyly.

"What. Do you want!?" she said almost in a whisper.

"I-I-"

"Save it...Just tell me, why you did this to me? I thought we were friends" she said tears still rolling down her face.

"I just...Don't know" I said trying to wipe her tears away with my thumb. She shoved my hand away.

Suddenly Nash and the others arrived.

"Awww...Look at the crying baby...Did you take the rest of the food of your head?" said Nash while chuckling. I remained quiet.

"C'mon...You're not getting attention for that. You're still the ugly, stupid, and freak you've always been" said Cameron harshly.

Suddenly Matt slapped her in the cheek. I stared at her face and she had the cut from the water bottle. She cried even harder and fell to the floor.

I stared at the others and they couldn't stop laughing. Nash poke my stomach and turned serious.

"C'mon dude...Is funny" he said giggling. I made a fake laugh to keep up with them and just looked at Samantha.

She covered her face with her hands. A tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away fast so the guys won't notice that.

What have I done...

~End of Flashback~

Since then I've been regretting everything I did, never had the courage to speak to her. To ever apologize, I didn't want to lose her though...Sometimes I think that...If it was really worth it popularity, to be part of Nash's 'famous' gang? Just to...Lose a real friend. If it wasn't for that day, or that mistake...Maybe today she would be mine. But now...I'm losing her because of Nash...The guy who started it all...Sometimes I think is not fair...

{A/N~ Please Comment & Vote}