Chapter 37:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

Days and days passed, and Nash is not talking to me...I don't like being like this with him, besides he might do something to me...I was afraid. But...I need to be honest...I can't stop thinking about him, and me...The things we passed. But...Shawn...Ugh! Why!? Just tell me!?

Finally it was friday, and Shawn asked me if I wanted to go somewhere with him. I said yes, I needed to just clear my mind.

We didn't have school today because there was a meeting of teachers and blah, blah, blah.

I went downstairs and saw all the guys sitting on the couches. I passed by them awkwardly and went to the kitchen.

There I saw Skylynn...Drawing something.

"Hey Sky" I said hugging her from behind.

"Hi" she said smiling.

"What are you drawing?" I asked trying to figure out her art.

"You" she said pointing to one figure. "With Nash...Holding hands" she said. "Do you like it?" she said making puppy eyes.

I was surprised, that she believes that we're dating. It was adorable! I nodded and smiled. I hugged her and she hugged back.

Suddenly Nash walked into the kitchen. He smiled at Skylynn and picked her up.

"Hello princess" he said spinning her around. I smiled of what a good brother he is.

He put her down and smiled.

"Go play" he said tickling her stomach. She giggled and ran to a random direction. He faced me and I looked away.

"What is this?" he asked while examining Skylynn's drawing. I smiled and got closer to him.

"She said, is me and you...Holding hands" I blushed. He chuckled.

"She's just 4...You know is jus-"

"I know" I said cutting him off.

"Hey guys" we heard someone from behind. I turned around and saw Shawn standing there.

"Hey" I said smiling. Nash just ignored him. There was a minute of silence in the room. You can imagine how awkward it was.

"Ohh, you want me to leave?" said Nash trying to walk away. I grabbed his arm but Shawn sighed. I quickly let go.

"You want to say something?" asked Nash while facing me. I shook my head.

"Whatever" he said rolling his eyes and left.

I looked at Shawn and he grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him.

"Don't feel bad...I'm here" he said. I smiled and hugged him tight burying my face on his chest.

He kissed my forehead, we pulled away and there was a minute of silence.

"Soo...What about that date?" I said while I held my hand motioning him to take it. He stared at my arm and smiled.

"Let's go" he said and grabbed my arm.

We passed by the guys. I glanced at Nash. He was staring at me with pain in his eyes. I shrugged it off and kept walking.

I put on my seatbelt and waited for Shawn to drive.

"Were are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere" he looked at me and winked.

"Really? You're still mysterious even with the dates" I chuckled.

"Possibly" he smirked.

"Whatever" I said and looked out the window.