Chapter 51:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

~One Week Later~

"The next time I see your ugly face around here I will punch it until it bleeds! You get that freak!" screamed another of my many bullies, Mark. One week passed since Shawn left to take care of his grandfather.

My life have been a living hell. I couldn't tell anyone about it actually. Half of the people that bullies me knows that I'm living with Nash, and that half knows where Nash lives. He shoved me into the locker. I was crying continuously.

I was laying in the floor. Mark bend down to my level and started caressing my cheek.

"Awww, don't cry...It kills me to see you like this" he said leaning in, he tried to kiss me...He was inches away from my lips, almost touching them, I felt his hot breath in my face. But just when he was about to touch my lips, I moved my head so he only touched my cheek.

"If it kills you to see me like this, then why do you keep bullying me, you bastard!?" I said while staring at the ground. He slapped me hard, I started rubbing my cheek.

"Don't you ever talk to me like this, do you understand!?" he said while standing up.

"Or what!?" I said fearless, or at least I acted as fearless as possible, I just couldn't show weakness.

He started chuckling, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"You asked for it" he said while some guys appeared infront of me, they were Mark's friends. Ohh crap, I'm doomed. They started kicking me, punching me several times. I was bleeding from my mouth and nose. Suddenly my view started to get blurry and everything went black.

******

I opened my eyes all of a sudden and almost panicked looking at my surroundings. I was laying on a couch.

"Where the hell am I?" I said.

"You are in my house beautiful lady" someone said. Wait, I remember that voice.

"B-Brent?" I asked confused.

"That's right, finally you woke up, how are you feeling?" he asked while sitting on a coffee table infront of me.

"I-I...Just, just, well...I" I couldn't form a coherent sentence.

"What are you doing here?" I finally asked.

"I'm visiting my grandmother that lives here, she's in the grocery store right now" {A/N~I don't know if Brent Rivera has a grandmother living in North Carolina, but well...Is just a fanfiction}

"Oh" was all I could say. There was a minute of silence, and there was a question eating me alive.

"How is that, you well...Found me?" I asked.

"I was going to give a surprise to the guys and go visit them at their school, and then well...I saw this guys punching and kicking you in the floor, so I defended you" he smiled. I smiled back and stared at the ground.

"Why would they do something so awful like hitting a girl?" he asked.

"Because they're bullies, they do that" I chuckled trying to sound okay, but...Was I really okay?

"Since when, you know...This is going on?" he asked acting serious. I never saw THE Brent Rivera acting serious, never! In his videos he's always having a good time, acting very funny...Until reality hits you and you realize he's just acting it out for making someone laugh about it.

"Since Middle School" I said feeling the tears again. All those painful memories coming back, are they ever going to disappear or something?

"You should really talk about it" he said while caressing my thigh. I stared at his hand confused and he quickly took it off my thigh. I stared at him blushing.