Chapter 59

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes. My view kind of blurry, but with the seconds it started to get clearer. I looked at my surroundings. I was in a bed, and I heard some beeps beside me.

"A hospital?" I said aloud.

"You're right" said someone, I jumped a little.

"W-what am I doing here?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"You were over dozed, your friend brought you here" what I think was the doctor explained.

"What friend?" I asked.

"Tall, brunette, blue eyes"

"Nash" I said almost in a whisper.

"Well...They will be happy when they find out you're awake" he smiled and was about to leave.

"Wait!" I stopped him. "I'm scared, of how they might react"

"Sweetie, its okay, the good thing is that you're alright...And you have no idea how this boy was so worried about you"

I nodded and stared at the ceiling.

A few minutes later, a tall, red and puffy blue eyed boy walked in. He rushed over me and hugged me.

"S-Sam, I-I thought you w-were-" he trailed off. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"I-I know, I-I'm soo sorry Nash" I said hugging him even tighter. Suddenly, everyone started coming in. Nash's mom, the guys, Hayes, who also joined the hug.

Nash's mom excused herself and went to sign some papers or whatever. Then the guys, who were hungry (Not surprised, honestly) went to the hospital's cafeteria, Hayes went with them too.

So I stayed with Nash. An awkward silence filled the air.

"Nash, say something" I said breaking the silence.

"What do you want me to say, I'm admiring your beauty, something I almost lost" he said wiping the few tears he had.

"I-I'm sorry Nash, I didn't know what to do" I said honestly.

"There's always a choice you know, not...This" he said. I sighed and grabbed his hand, caressing it.

"I'm sorry" I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"The good thing, is that I can admire those beautiful dark eyes, touch that soft skin, and...Feel those inviting lips" he smirked while putting his index finger on my lips.

"You wish" I said while playfully shoving his finger away. He chuckled.

"I do actually" he said and leaned in. He gave me a small peck on the lips. It was soft and it send electricity through my whole body. Man, how I missed his kisses. But something else crossed my mind.

Shawn.

"C-can you please pass me that glass of water?" I asked to avoid the uncomfortable moment. He nodded and gave it to me.

I took a sip and automatically felt much better, my throat was so dried.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"No problem" he said.

"Yeah, another thing...About your camera I-"

"I know...I saw it" he cut me off, he sighed and stared at the ground.

"Ohh" was all I could say. "I just, well...I was stupid"

"Its okay, I understand...Just remember that, no matter the circumstances...We will always have each other, cause, I wasn't lying when I said I love you"

{A/N~ Hope you like it...Please, Comment & Vote <3}