Chapter 11:

~Restaurant at the Beach~

~Nash's P.O.V~

"Soo..." I said walking towards Shawn. "Do you have a crush on Samantha?" I asked nervously. He smirked at me.

"Maybe" he chuckled. "Why? Do you have a crush on Samantha?"

"What?" I asked blushing. "No...How can you think something like that?"

"Then why you ask?"

"I'm curious"

"Dude...Be honest with me...Why you bother Samantha so much? and why you make us bother her? That's not cool" he said while taking a sip from his coke.

I let out a heavy sigh and stayed for a minute in silence.

"So?" he said.

"Well...I was jealous, okay!? Happy? I said it" I said while scratching the back of my head. "I have this huge crush on Samantha since Middle School...And I don't think I'm over her yet" I said.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why you didn't tell me that before?"

"What? You don't...Like her that way?" I asked confused.

"Well...Yeah...But I think you guys were meant to be" he winked. I started chuckling and grabbed some fries.

After that we started talking about random stuff.

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I was tired so I took a little nap, but when I woke up I checked the time and it was 6:00 pm. What!? I was really tired.

I decided to creep around twitter, when suddenly there was this girl that tweeted something that caught my attention.

@Belieber_Grier: "Ugh...Nash Grier already has a girlfriend, you don't imagine how disappointed I was today at the airport. #ThatBitch"

And then there was the picture of Nash grabbing me from my waist when he stood up for me today at the airport.

What!?

He's not my...Boyfriend.

Then I read another tweet, then another, then another...

They were like:

@MeredithGrier: "C'mon @nashgrier you can do better than that...She's ugly, she looks dumb, and she doesn't deserve you"

There were a lot like those, so I decided to tweet something to calm them down.

@sammy_97: "Nash Grier is NOT my boyfriend, so stop the hate ;( "

After a few minutes, people were tweeting me.

@directioner132: "Good, because did you really thought that you had a chance wit him!? You're ugly and also stupid for thinking that, go die @sammy_97"

Okay...That hurt me.

There were more like those, each one I read...A tear escaped from my eyes. This is the same experience that I have in school, and now people worldwide are doing this to me...I don't even know them.

~20 Minutes Later~

I layed on my bed with my computer, still checking what they were saying. I was crying hard. Suddenly I heard chuckling and a door being opened. The minute they saw me, they stopped and turned serious.

"What happened!?" asked Hayes concerned.

"Look" I said showing him my laptop.

"Oh" is all he could say before he hugged me, tight. Then Nash and Shawn came over to me, they stared a my laptop, and frowned.

"Umm..." is all Nash could say while staring at me.

"Is okay...I know we're not dating...The problem is, that...I don't even know them, and they are insulting me" I said crying.

Nash got closer to me and wiped my tears with his thumb, then left. Then I exchanged some looks with Hayes, Shawn, Taylor, Carter, Cameron, and Matt.

~Nash's P.O.V~

Poor Samantha, I feel bad for her. She doesn't deserve all this stuff.

I decided to tweet something since Magcon is tomorrow, and if Samantha goes. They are going to eat her alive.

@nashgrier: "Girls, c'mon, she's a friend...We're not dating...Stop the hate, if you insult her without even know what's happening...Then you're not a true fan"

After that, a lot of people were commenting. I smiled, cause some were saying sorry, so I retweeted them and put favorite. But then frowned, cause others still said mean things. I rolled my eyes and put my phone away. I went to Samantha's room.

"Hey" I said to everybody.

"Hey" they said in unison.

"Don't cry, they're jealous" I said while patting Samantha's back. She nodded and wiped the tears away. I smiled and looked at everyone who were smirking with their phones.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" they said in unison. I shrugged it off and looked at Samantha.

"Hey, we were going to a mall down the street, wanna come?" I asked. At first she looked confused but then smiled.

"Sure"

"Hey you know what...I'm not in that mood anymore" said Cameron.

"Yeah, me neither" said Matt.

"I'm too tired for that" said Shawn smirking at me.

"OMG! My favorite show might be tonight" said Taylor.

"Yeah...And I have to...Make a vine" said Hayes.

"Well, I'll do a vine with Hayes" said Carter.

Samantha and I rolled our eyes. We know what they were trying to do. I shrugged it off and looked at Samantha.

"It looks like is just you and me" I smiled. Samantha stood up.

"I guess" she chuckled. "Now...Get out of MY room" she said pushing me to the door. Which made me chuckle.

{A/N~ I hope you're liking it so far...But well...OMG!! Thanks for 440 reads...I REALLY appreciate it, love you all!! And don't forget to read my good friend Mila's book, her username is MilaGGP, and her book is called: 'The Unexpected Happens...Is a Fanfiction of Justin Bieber. Is really awesome!! So go check it out.