Chapter 44:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I went to the bathroom to wash my face. I touched my cheeks, burning. My eyes, red and puffy. This is just too much for me. I mean...Why would they say things like that!? They don't even know me. They don't even know Natalie, and what a bitch she is.

I felt the fresh water in my face. I closed my eyes and let out a heavy sigh. I dried my face with the towel and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"Natalie's better"

"You're. Not. Worth. It"

"Go die you loser!"

"You don't belong to this world"

"Freak! Why are you still here!?"

I couldn't help it, and more tears were rolling down my cheeks. How can people say and do things like bullying, and then they can live happily, knowing they made someone miserable? I'm surprised of what a human being can do to make another person feel like nothing.

"Are you okay baby?" someone asked from behind me. I jumped a little and turned around. Shawn.

"No, I'll be honest" I chuckled slightly. He hugged me from behind.

"Do you really believe you're all that?" He asked. I shook my head and kept looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"I already asked you, if you know I love you? Just the way you are" he sang the last part jokingly. I chuckled. He started kissing my neck.

He turned me around and wiped my tears away. "You're stronger than this, you're beautiful...And I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend" he blushed. I hugged him, and I was gonna kiss him in the cheek. But he stopped and kissed me in the lips instead.

"Girlfriend, remember?" he chuckled when we pulled away. I giggled.

"There's my giggle! I missed that!" he said while hugging me. I smiled.

"Me too" I whispered in his ear. "I love you"

~Monday (Morning)~

I opened one eye and jumped with fear.

"Nash, what the hell!?"

"Sorry, you look pretty when you sleep" he chuckled. I sighed and got up.

"That's creepy, you know?" I said. He chuckled.

I was walking to the door when suddenly someone tackled me and I fell to the floor. I was on top of Hayes.

"Damn, I thought you said she was like your sister" said Nash chuckling while crossing his arms over his chest.

"She is" Hayes blushed. "You pushed me you dumbass!" I quickly stood up and helped him standing up.

I was walking to the bathroom when Nash grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" he smirked.

"Uhh, to the bathroom?" I said.

"Sweetie, by now you need to understand that I go first"

"But I got here first, so you'll have to wait" I smirked while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Whatever" he chuckled while picking me up and putting me out of the bathroom. I tried to get to the bathroom again but he already locked the door.

"Ugh, idiot" I said annoyed.

"I heard that" he chuckled.

"That was supposed to" I mumbled. Hayes chuckled and patted my back.

"I'm going to eat breakfast, he won't be coming out for a while"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I went downstairs and grabbed a granola bar. I sat on the stool and checked twitter. I scrolled through my mentions and gasped every time I read something from a fan.

Suddenly someone took my phone away from behind me, I quickly turned around and saw Nash standing there.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Do you really think it's a good idea?" he asked while putting my phone on the counter, I sighed.

"No, but-" I was cut off by my phone buzzing. I exchanged looks with Nash, and I was about to reach for my phone in the counter...But Nash got it first.

Shawn:

"Good morning gf 😘"

Nash read aloud. He gave me a deathly glare so I looked away.

"Gf!? Like in girlfriend!?" he asked with anger in his tone.

"No, giant foot" I said while making a duh face.

"Is not funny" he sighed.

"I never said it was, now if you excuse me...I need to get ready" I said while taking my phone off his hands.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I was done, I decided to wear: black skinny jeans, white blouse with embroidery, pink converse, random bracelets to cover my cuts. Did my hair in a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and did my make up as usual. When I was done, I walked out of the bathroom.

Accidentally I bumped into someone.

"You really like bumping with me, right?" I asked Nash while smirking. He chuckled.

"No, I think is the other way around, but well...Enjoy your...Boyfriend" he sighed. He tried to walk away but I stopped him.

"Nash wait!" I said. He stopped and turned around.

"What?" he asked annoyed.

"Can we talk abou-" I was cut off by a car honk.

"Guys, Cameron's here!" we heard Hayes downstairs.

He rolled his eyes and went to the car. I sighed and walked out too.

I glanced at the guys who were smirking.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Soo, Shawn?" said Taylor.

"Give me a break" I sighed. They all chuckled and I sat down next to Shawn. He smiled and put his arm around my shoulder.

I glanced at Nash and he looked annoyed. I shrugged it off and rested my head on Shawn's shoulder.