Chapter 18:

~At Georgia~

~Samantha's P.O.V~

We went to the hotel and asked for the keys. There were 2 suites. I was with: Cameron and Nash...Ohhh boy.

For some reason, Nash gave a deathly glare at Shawn when he was about to ask for the room in which I'm staying. Is he still angry? He shouldn't be...I thought we cleared that up already. Ohh well...

"Soo...Want to explore Georgia baby?" asked Nash while grabbing me by the waist pulling me closer to him.

"Are you guys, dating?" asked Cameron with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I. Don't. Know. Why people keep asking that?" I asked sort of annoyed.

In my defense. It was true...People are going crazy over...Sash? Whatever.

"Sorry...You guys are too confusing!" said Cameron while chuckling.

"No we're not...We're dating...Period" said Nash while dragging me away.

"But-" I was cut off by him.

"No buts baby...You're gonna love Georgia!" he said and then we left.

We walked downtown and decided to go to a cafe. We sat down and started talking about random stuff.

~15 Minutes Later~

"Nash!?" we heard a female voice behind us. We turned around and saw this blonde girl, blue eyes, and cute pink-ish lips. I glanced at Nash and he was in shock.

"Umm...Hi" said Nash while standing up and hugging this girl.

"Long time...We sure need to catch up" she winked while chuckling.

"Hey" I finally said. If I didn't say anything they would keep and keep going. I'm not invisible.

"Umm, Natalie...This is Samantha" Nash introduced me. Her smile vanished, and I couldn't be happier. I mean...Who is this girl!?

"Nice to meet you" she said forcing a smile. I can determine when a smile is forced or not. I used that technique for years.

"Same" I said as I shook her hand.

"Ohh well...Looks like I have to go, see you later, I guess" she smirked. She left and I glared at Nash. He sat down and looked at his menu, like nothing happened.

"Ahem" I said to get his attention.

"Oh sorry, what do you want?" He said while showing me his menu.

"What I want...Is you to tell me who was that girl?" I said.

"No one" he quickly said.

"Really?" I said sarcastically.

"Okay, fine...She's my ex-girlfriend" he sighed. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Is okay, you don't have to hide it from me, I mean...She's your ex, right?" I chuckled.

Okay...I was a bit jealous. The girl was way prettier than me. Nash couldn't stop staring...Ugh!

"Are you okay?" Nash asked me while grabbing my hand. I smiled and nodded. We looked over the menu and we ordered our food.

After we ate we went back to the hotel. We were tired so we just prepared for bed.

"I call the bathroom first" said Cameron. Nash quickly tackled Cameron and stand beside the door.

"After you baby" he winked. I started blushing. He chuckled and let me go first.

I locked the door and I started to take my clothes off. I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked at my arm, with my scars. A tear rolled down my cheek. I shrugged it off and got in the shower.

~Nash's P.O.V~

I started chuckling when I saw Samantha blushing. Then I looked at Cameron on the floor and I started laughing hard.

"Wow, you can be really stupid when you're in love" Cameron chuckled while standing up. I rolled my eyes.

"Possibly, but she's mine" I blushed.

"Are you sure she wants to be your girlfriend?...After what you did...And you made us do" he said looking at the ground. I sighed.

"I know, and I will regret that forever...I was stupid of thinking that it was good to make her life miserable...I was jealous" I said while sitting down on one of the couches. Cameron sat beside me.

"Jealous of who?" he asked.

"Never mind...Wanna do a vine?" I asked quickly changing the subject. He nodded and smirked. I rolled my eyes and we got prepared for the vine.