Chapter 28:

~One Week Later~

~Samantha's P.O.V~

One week passed, and we returned to school. Ugh...One week before I started enjoying Magcon...Now I have to go back to school.

"Nash!? Nash! C'mon you've been ages in the bathroom" I screamed from outside.

Nash came out and smirked at me. "Next time you should wake up earlier" he said jokingly.

"Well, excuse me but...If it wasn't for me, then you would've been still dead in your bed" I chuckled while crossing my arms.

"Love you too babe" he winked and kissed my cheek. I blushed and enter to the bathroom.

I decided to wear: Black skinny jeans, white converse, and a shirt that said: 'Yolo'. I put on mascara and lipgloss, and made my hair in a messy bun.

When I was satisfied with my look I went to the kitchen. I grabbed a granola bar and grabbed my backpack.

"When is Cameron coming?" I asked Nash while he was sitting in a stool while texting.

"Umm, any second" he said now looking at me. "In the mean time, do you wanna make out?" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes playfully. He grabbed my cheek and started to lean in. Suddenly, we heard a car honk outside.

"Saved by the honk" I said jokingly. He sighed annoyed and we walked together outside.

"Dude, please...I was about to make out with her" said Nash. All the guys were making whistling noises. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

~15 Minutes Later~

When we finally arrived at school. I walked in the main door, and felt how all eyes were on me. Probably because is the first time that the guys don't beat me up or humiliate me infront of the entire school.

"Bye guys, thanks for the ride" I smiled. They smiled back.

"You're welcome" they said in unison.

I started walking to my locker when suddenly someone almost tackled me. It was my best friend, Emily.

"OMG, OMG, OMG!! You have to tell me everything, EVERYTHING!!" she said grabbing my hands and jumping up and down. I giggled.

"Okay, okay...Calm down, breath" I said jokingly. She did what she was told and laughed.

"Okay, well...I heard that, you and Nash?" she smirked while winking at me.

"Well, I thought that too, but apparently Shawn also has feelings for me...And now they are fighting over me" I sighed.

"Awesome!!...You know how cool is to have two guys fighting over you!? That's a girl's freaking dream" she squealed.

"I don't think you understand since is not happening to you...The guys are breaking apart thanks to me, now I need to decide who I want" I said while opening my locker and grabbing my book for my first period.

"Soo?" she said.

"I-I don't know...But sooner or later, I have to decide...And it won't be easy" I sighed. While resting my back against the lockers.

"Okay, then...Let's do a list" she suggested.

"What list?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"The list of pros and cons" she smirked. I sighed and nodded.

"Okay...Let's start with cons, tell me everything you consider bad about Nash" she said. I nodded.

"Well...He used to bully me, he forced the others to bully me, he hit me several times, and he made that trap that made me the school's joke" I said.

"Now, Shawn" she said.

"Shawn...Umm...We used to be best friends, but one day he decided to blew me off for being in Nash Grier's famous gang, he pretended to go out with me so Nash can do his trap, he hit me several times too, and instead of defending me, he just beat me up like Nash and the others" I sighed. Not wanting to remember again.

"Okay...Now pros" she said.

"Well...Shawn, is sweet, funny, talented, I used to have a huge crush on him, but I don't know if I still have it"

"And Nash?" she asked.

"Nash, is funny too, everytime we kiss is lik-" I was cut off by Emily smirking.

"What?" I asked.

"You, you! Samantha Robbinson...Kissed, THE Nash Grier!?" she squealed. I giggled and sighed.

"Soo? How does he kiss?" she winked. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"He's...Amazing" I said. She started squealing even more.

Suddenly the bell rang, we sighed.

"Ugh, chemistry" I said annoyed.

"Well, look at the bright side, the guys won't be bothering you" she said while we were walking to the class.

"True" I chuckled.

When we entered I glanced at the boys who were looking at me. I smiled shyly and sat in my desk, Emily sat beside me.

"Hey beautiful, wanna go out with me?" said one of my classmates, Mark. He's one of the biggest jerks in the whole class.

"No, get lost" I said annoyed.

"Baby, I swear to god if you don't respect me, I will kill you...Anyway I would do a favor to the whole world...Now I understand why nobody likes you, not even your mom, that's why she's dead" he said while making an evil smirk.

After hearing that, my heart sank. Tears were already falling.

"First, my mom is not dead...She's missing" I said crying even harder. "And second...H-How did you know that?" I asked still in shock.

"I have my contacts" he said winking at me. Still that evil smirked plastered on his face.

"L-Look...Just leave me alone" I said sitting down.

"No...You asked for it" he said while raising his fist. He was about to hit me, I covered my face to avoid the punch. When suddenly he stopped.

I upper my face and saw Nash holding Mark's fist.

"Let me go Grier" he said. "Or you want to have the pleasure of hitting that pretty stupid face" he chuckled.

"No, dumbass" he said. "I want you to leave her alone" he said glancing at me. I smiled and stared at Mark who looked pissed off.

"I can do what I want" he said trying to get away from Nash's grip.

"Look, if you don't stop...I swear to god that I will beat. You. Up. I know you're scared of me...Cause you know what I'm capable of" Nash whispered in Mark's ear only loud enough for me and Mark to hear. Nash was smirking.

Nash let go of Mark's fist. There was a minute of silence, and then Mark decided to leave.

I mouthed: 'Thank you' to Nash and he smiled.

"You're welcome" he mouthed back.

"That was close" whispered Emily in my ear.

"Yeah...Now I know what to put in the pros list of Nash" I chuckled. She chuckled also.

{A/N~ Thanks for reading!! I hope you're enjoying it as much as I enjoy writing it <3}