Chapter 29:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

We were working on a project that our chemistry teacher assigned us, when suddenly there was a knock at the door. We all stopped what we were doing and looked at who could it be.

I mean...Anything was more interesting that the project we were doing.

There, was standing the principal smiling brightly as always.

"Good morning, sorry if I'm interrupting your class mrs. Portman" said the principal.

The teacher shook her head, and motioned the principal to keep going.

"Today we have a new student...So come on in" he said. Then this blonde girl stood infront of the class, smiling.

Oh. My. God.

This...This can't be happening...

"N-Natalie?" I whispered.

She quickly looked at me, smirking.

"Do you know her?" whispered Emily in my ear.

"Umm...Sort of" I said not making eye contact. Then I glanced at Nash who was looking at me. He mouthed: 'I didn't know' and then we stared at Natalie.

"This is Natalie Blake...So go sit down" he said to Natalie. She passed me by and chuckled. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"So, I hope you feel welcome ms. Blake" said the principal. She nodded and remained quiet.

"Okay class, have a good day, and make sure you make Natalie feel comfortable" said the principal before leaving.

"Okay, ms. Blake...Right now we're in the middle of a project...So go sit with..." mrs. Portman said while thinking.

"Please not here, please not here" I said to myself.

"Let's see..." she said while looking at the whole class.

"I'm begging you, please. Not. Here" I kept begging.

"Go sit with ms. Robbinson and ms. Rogers" she said smiling.

REALLY!? You gotta be freaking kidding me! I only asked for one thing, only one! I know she's doing it on purpose. Maybe she noticed that I was begging for her not to seat with me...And watching kids suffer is her best job. Whatever...

I sighed and stared at how she was walking closer to us.

"Hey girls" she said still that annoying smirk plastered on her face. How much time I would spend in detention if I strangle her right now? Hmm...Things like that should be thought.

"Hi" we said Emily and I in unison. My 'hi' was more annoyed than Emily's.

"Looks like someone woke up with the wrong foot" she chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while looking at her.

"Well, I live here now...So you guys will see me a lot" she smiled. "Day, after day, after day, after day" she whispered.

"You're stalking Nash or something?" I said. Emily chuckled.

"Possibly, but can you do me a favor?...Stay away from him...He's too much for you, and you know it" she said while glancing at Nash. I looked at Nash and then to Natalie who was winking and blowing kisses to Nash.

I rolled my eyes and step on her foot. She opened her mouth trying not to scream and looked at me like if she was about to kill me.

"Oops, sorry...That was your foot?" I chuckled acting innocently.

"You're gonna pay for this" she whispered. I exchanged looks with Emily and I shrugged it off. "And I mean it" she said with an evil smirk.

"Bring it on...Blake" I winked. She chuckled.

"Just...Wait" she said. I glanced at Nash. He looked at me and winked. I shyly blew him a kiss. Natalie noticed it and looked annoyed. I smiled proudly and kept doing the project with Emily.

{A/N~ I wanted to thank you guys for 10.1K reads...That's crazy!! And I really appreciate it, so thanks...Please follow me on twitter: @mbelendp don't forget to Comment & Vote <3}