Chapter 23:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I was still trying to deal with everything that is happening. I upper my face and see that I'm still resting my head on Nash's shoulder. I stared at how he was sleeping. I smiled and kissed his cheek, which caused him to wake up.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hi" he smiled back. We broke away and stared into each other's eyes.

"Everything will be alright, okay? I will call my mom...And today we will go to the airport" he smiled.

"What about Magcon?"I asked looking at the ground.

"This...Is important...We're here for you" he said hugging me. I smiled and a few more tears escaped from my eyes.

We just couldn't go back to sleep, so we decided to talk. I glanced at Cameron who was snoring, which made Nash and I chuckle a little.

~7:00 am~

I checked the clock in the nightstand. Wow...7:00 am. I looked at Nash and smiled.

"Maybe we should tell the others" I said. He nodded.

"You do that, I'll call my mom" he said and then went to get his phone.

I knocked the other guy's door, and a few seconds later Shawn answered it.

"Hey, what happened!?" he said concerned. "Your eyes...Are all red and puffy"

"Long story...I just came to tell you that I will have to go back home" I sighed.

He nodded and hugged me.

"Then...I'll go with you" he smiled.

"No, no...You have Magcon...Plus Nash is coming with me" I said.

"Ohh sweetie, if Nash goes, then I will too...They won't miss me" he chuckled. I smiled.

"Yeah...I'll go too" said Matt.

"Count with me" said Taylor.

"I'll go too" said Hayes and Carter in unison which caused them to laugh.

"Guys" I sighed. "You can't come...What about Magcon?" I said looking at the ground.

"Sometimes...There are things that are more important" said Shawn while hugging me.

"Thanks" I smiled and hugged him even tighter.

"Hey, umm...I called my mom...She's really sorry...And we should go to the airport and buy our tickets, there's a flight to North Carolina at 10:00 am" said Nash.

I broke away and smiled. "I'll go get ready" I said and went to my room's bathroom.

~Nash's P.O.V~

"So, I guess I should get rea-"

"What did I told you?" I asked annoyed while cutting off Shawn. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Dude, please...You can't still be angry about...The kiss" he said whispering the last part.

"Ohh but I am" I said. "She's mine"

Shawn closed the door and he pulled me to the hallway.

"Look, you're my best friend...And I respect you, but you can't be acting like that when she feels like this, anyway what happened?" he asked looking concerned.

"She didn't told you?" I asked surprised. He shook his head.

"There was a plane crash in the plane her mom was, and now her body's missing" I explained. Shawn's mouth dropped open.

"Anyway, she doesn't need you" I said annoyed.

"Dude, she needs all of us" he said rolling his eyes. "Besides, it surprises me that you're acting like this, since you know...All the suffering that you caused her"

"That we all caused her"

"Just because you forced us" he said piercing his eyes with mine.

He got a point, I was too embarrassed to look at him, so I looked at the ground and played with my fingers.

"Ohh, so you do remember" he chuckled.

"This is not about that...Shawn. Is about that there was a tragedy, and I'm trying to help her"

"You want to help her? Okay, fine...Help her by stop looking back at the past and focusing in the future, pal" he said and then left to his room slamming the door.

I put my hands in my forehead and leaned in the wall. I couldn't stop remembering. Everything.

~Memories~

"This is for being stupid" I said while punching Samantha in the middle of her stomach.

"Nope, is a picture...It will last longer" I winked.

"Did you really thought that you were actually capable of dating Shawn!? That he actually liked you!?"

I was the one to cut her with the water bottle.

All the blood in the bathroom, she cut herself...Now I feel bad.

"I know is kind of late, but...I-I'm sorry...Would you forgive me?"

"Of course" Samantha smiled.

I started to lean in and kissed her. It felt...Something that I never felt before.

"She's mine"

~End of Memories~

I felt to the ground with my eyes shut...I-I do love her...I really do...

I just want her to be mine. She forgave me, I know she did. I thought Shawn would let me have her. I thought he was my friend and he would understand, that all I want is to call her mine.

I don't want to keep remembering, but I got to admit that...He got a point. She cut herself, because of me...She cried endlessly...Because of me. She got beat up several times...Because of me.

I was actually the cause of her suffering...Shawn was right. I was still angry about the kiss, but sometimes...There are things that are more important, and right now, the only thing on my mind was...

Samantha.

{A/N~ I hope you're liking it...Anyway...I wanted to thank you guys for 5.1K reads...You guys are awesome!! Love you all, and please Comment & Vote!! I want to know what you guys think about the story}