Chapter 13:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

Okay, fine...I have to admit. I was a little disappointed when Nash's phone rang interrupting us from our kiss.

We walked hand by hand to the hotel, silently. I mean, after what happened...It was hard to say anything. I still don't know if it was a date...The question was eating me alive.

"Just...Ask Samantha, for God's sake...Ask!" I thought to myself. I started biting my lip.

"Are you okay" asked Nash while staring at me. I looked at his eyes and then to his lips, I think he noticed.

"I-I'm...Fine" I smiled. He started chuckling.

"I just...Have a question..." I said hesitantly.

"What?" he smiled.

"Is this...A date?" I asked blushing.

"I-I...Don't know" he said not wanting to make eye contact. I could tell he was also blushing.

We were finally at the hotel. We went to the elevator to our floor. He walked me infront of my room and just stared at me.

"Thanks, for...Tonight...It was fun" I said while smiling.

"No problem...We should do it again sometime" he said while leaning in. I thought he was going to kiss me on the lips, but instead...He kissed my cheek. Which I was totally fine with it.

"See you tomorrow" he winked. I blushed. He started chuckling.

"Goodnight" I said.

"Goodnight beautiful" he smirked and left.

When I entered I stared at Hayes and Matt sleeping and snoring. I chuckled. Then I noticed Shawn in the bed with his laptop. He smirked when he saw me.

"How was your date?" he asked while looking at the laptop's screen.

"Fine...Great actually. But...I still don't know if it was a date or not" I said while sitting beside him.

"What are you watching?" I asked while looking at the screen with him.

"A beautiful girl" he whispered in my ear. I looked at him and stared at his eyes and lips. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~9:00 am~

I woke up and yawned, I looked beside me and saw Shawn sleeping grabbing me from my waist. I smiled and slowly tried to move out of bed so I wouldn't wake him up.

I looked at the clock in the nightstand and almost panic. Holy crap! Is 9:00 am already!?

Well...I don't care how cute they look sleeping I will wake them up.

"Guys! Guys! Wake up...Magcon!" I screamed. Nothing.

Are you kidding me!?

"Guys!" I said while shaking Shawn, Hayes, and Matt. They all suddenly woke up, and looked at me like if they were about to kill me.

"What the hell!" said Matt.

"What do you want!?" asked Shawn while covering his face with the blanket.

"Umm, what I want...Is all you lazy people put on something pretty, and prepare for Magcon" I said while crossing my arms.

"What!?" they said in unison.

"Yeah, you heard me...Now go!" I said while grabbing my suitcase and choosing what to wear.

All the boys were rushing to see who goes to the bathroom first. Shawn was faster so he won. Hayes and Matt sighed and choose what they were going to wear.

~20 Minutes Later~

We were finally done, so we went to the guy's room to see if they were ready. Like always, they weren't. I look like their babysitter.

"What takes you guys so long?" I asked annoyed.

"Umm, excuse me...Perfection takes time" said Nash while taking his shirt off. I couldn't stop looking and I started blushing.

"Like the view? You can take a picture...It will last longer" Nash smirked. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Umm, no thank you...What I want is you to get ready" I said trying to walk away, but Nash grabbed my wrist.

"Then why are you blushing?" he said while walking closer to me.

"Umm...Just because" I said while looking at the ground. Nash grabbed my chin up and pierced his eyes with mine. His beautiful blue eyes made me speechless...Why?

"Just...Hurry up" I sighed and walked out of the room. I heard Nash chuckle. I shrugged it off and walked to my room to see if the others were ready.

{A/N~ Comment & Vote}