Chapter 32:

~Samantha's P.O.V.~

"Nash hang on, what's wrong?" I asked while he dragged me away.

"I was worried, I couldn't find you anywhere" he said now facing me.

"Really?" I asked while crossing my arms. He looks at the ground and then at me.

"Yeah, you know I do care for you" he said smiling.

"Guys, c'mon...Let's play truth or dare" said Natalie. All the people in the room agreed. I sighed and sat down beside Nash. Then I saw Shawn sitting between Taylor and Cameron.

I saw how Natalie was whispering a few things to some girls while glancing at me. I shrugged it off and waited for anything to happen.

"Okay, Jessie...You start" said Natalie.

"Natalie...Truth or dare?" asked Jessie.

"Dare" she said quickly.

"I dare you to go the a random room and make out with Nash" Jessie said while smirking. Natalie stared at Nash, I did the same. Everybody started doing whistling noises.

Natalie stood up and came over to where Nash and I were sitting.

"C'mon" she commanded.

Nash followed Natalie, but before he left he faced me and mouthed: 'What. The. Hell'

Honestly, I had the same reaction. I know she planned it, that was what Natalie was whispering to the other girls.

~Nash's P.O.V~

I started following Natalie to a room down the hallway. When we entered, it was too dark, until she turned the light on.

She faced me and started walking closer to me.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked annoyed.

"C'mon baby, we both know we were meant to be" she said smirking.

"I remind you that YOU were the one to break up with me" I said.

"Terrible idea...I was stupid" she said while putting her arms around my neck. She started to lean in, but I backed away.

"I'm sorry, but...I'm in love with someone else" I said while grabbing her arms and shoving them away. She started chuckling.

"What's so funny?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"You're not talking about that freak Samantha, right?" she said.

"Yes" I said getting angry.

"Ha! You're so blind and too nice that you don't realize that she doesn't like you back" she said giggling.

"Yes. She. Does! You're jealous" I said.

"Oh yeah!? Check this out" she said showing me her phone.

I was shocked and speechless. There was two pictures. The first one was of Brent and Samantha at Magcon taking a picture together, and Brent had his hand from below Samantha's hips. The second one...Was, of...Shawn and her...Making out at the park.

"The one of them kissing is from a week ago" she said. I looked at her and then to the ground. My anger was boiling. I can't believe him! Actually both of them...

I thought she really liked me, but...I was wrong.

"Awww, poor innocent Nash, she's a liar....And now that you know, you should stay away from her" said Natalie.

"I-I" I stuttered. "I need to go" I finally said. I rushed over to the door and walked to the living. Everyone was staring and smirking at me.

Then I glanced at Samantha and Shawn. I walked to the door.

"Nash? Nash!" I heard Samantha say while coming to where I was. She grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" she asked looking concerned. I rolled my eyes, and slapped her. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at us, some people gasped.

"Don't act like you don't know" I whispered in her ear. She rubbed her cheek.

I know I didn't have to hit her, but...I was already tired of people cheating on me. I mean...Natalie was cheating on me with Cameron. It broke my heart when I found out. But I know it wasn't Cameron's fault.

"You. Are the worst" I said and left.

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I can't believe he...Hit me. Please not again. I didn't do anything. I couldn't help but cry. I went to the bathroom and examined my cheek.

It was a bright red, and you could notice some of his fingers marked. I started crying even more which ruined my makeup, but I didn't cared. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I quickly wiped my tears away, and opened the door. It was Shawn.

I didn't think twice, I hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Why did he do that!?" I said while sobbing in his shirt.

"I-I don't know" he said. We broke away and he smiled.

"Everything's gonna be alright"

"No! It won't...What did that psychotic witch told him!? Why he hit me!? I thought we were over with that part" I said.

"I-I need to talk to him" I said rushing to the door. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm. It was Natalie.

"Where you think you're going, crying baby?" everybody started laughing. "Ohh sweetie, sorry but...I told you that you shouldn't be with him, I warned you" she chuckled.

"What the hell. Did you told him!?" I said, my anger boiling.

"What he needed to know. Darling, you're starting to get in my nerves" she said. She raised her fist and punched me in my right cheek. I fell to the floor.

"Samantha!" I heard my name. I'm pretty sure it was Shawn. My view was blurry, and I struggled to stand up. I noticed that Natalie bend down to my level and I saw that evil smirk plastered on her face.

"Sammy, Sammy, Sammy...You need to learn...Nash. Is. Mine. Why is it so hard with you?" she said and then left. I stood up and saw how they were holding Shawn back to avoid him helping me. I looked at everyone in the party.

They made disgusted looks and saying things like: "What are you still doing here?" "Go die" "Nobody likes you" "We would be better without you"

I looked at Matt, Taylor, Cameron, Carter, and Shawn. They were speechless and shocked.

Then I thought:

'Why am I still here? In this crappy painful party'

I opened the door, I took off my high heels, and started running, just...Run.

{A/N~ Please, Comment & Vote!! <3}