Chapter 38:

~Nash's P.O.V~

I don't know why I put those tweets. I mean...My mentions are blowing up. I smiled cause I know they cared for me. My fans...They know I was talking about Samantha..

Suddenly my phone buzzed.

BLOCKED ID:

"I will love to 😘 Finally you realized the obvious 😜"

I chuckled and texted back.

"Don't push it 😏 lol"

"Soo...What are you up to?"

"Not much, wanna hang out?" I asked.

"Sure thing! 😊 Thought you'd never ask 😉"

"Wanna go for an ice cream? 😋" I asked.

"Yes! Pick me up, right NOW! I wanna see you! 💖💖"

I sighed, put my phone in my pocket and walked to this girl's house...When I was about to ring the doorbell, the door swung open.

"Nash. Grier" she smirked.

"Natalie" I said.

~Samantha's P.O.V~

We were walking around the park hand by hand.

"Wanna go for an ice cream?" suggested Shawn. We got in the car and went to the nearest ice cream shop.

I was smiling the whole time. Wow...Long time ago I didn't have this much fun. When we entered, my smile suddenly vanished. When I saw Nash and...And...Natalie giving a peck on Nash's lips.

I glanced at Shawn and he saw the same thing.

"Uhh...Samantha?" he said giving my hand a squeeze.

"I-I" I stuttered. Nash looked at me and his mouth dropped open, but then he smirked.

"Sorry" I said and run out of the ice cream shop. A few tears started to roll down my cheeks. I wiped them away. But more came and came.

"Why the hell am I crying!?" I said only loud enough for me to hear.

"Samantha!" I heard someone from behind me. I turned around and saw Shawn with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you okay!?" asked Shawn while hugging me. I started sobbing in his shirt. I know he did this on purpose. I just know!

"Sam, please...Don't be affected by this...He doesn't deserve you" he said trying to calm me down. I faced him and just kissed him. I don't know what got to me. I just wanted to let all this pain and pressure on me with someone.

We were making out for at least two minutes. He laid his hands gently on my waist pulling me even closer to him. I kept crying while he kissed me. But slowly I started to calm down.

He pulled away. "Let's just...Go home, watch a movie?" he suggested. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked to his car.

I just can't stop thinking about Nash kissing Natalie...Why!? Ohh that's right...I said we were never dating.

I sighed.

Shawn looked at me and smiled. I leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips...

Maybe...Just maybe...Nash wasn't the right guy for me...

{A/N~ Sorry if it was too short...Don't worry...The story is not over yet. Please, Comment & Vote <3}