Chapter 39:

~Nash's P.O.V~

Okay...I never thought Samantha would see me and Natalie...Kissing. Perfect! I know, I know...I'm being waaaaaay too harsh. But she got that coming!

She was the one that kissed Shawn, and never told me! I needed to figure it out by a picture...That I can't still take out of my head...

"Nashy? Nashy, are you alright? Who was that?" asked Natalie. I went back to reality and smiled.

"I-I'm f-fine...I'm not feeling so good" I said standing up. She stood up and got closer to me.

"It's alright baby, let's go somewhere" she suggested. She grabbed my hands. I stared a them. It doesn't feel the same. Like...Something's missing...Why?

"I-I think that we should postpone this date, okay?" I asked. She smirked and leaned in. She kissed me.

"I can't wait" she whispered seductively in my ear. I chuckled, paid, and we walked hand by hand outside. I dropped her at her house, she turned around, winked and waved at me.

I sighed.

"What the hell am I doing?" I asked aloud.

Then I went back home.

~Samantha's P.O.V~

We were sitting on the couch watching Insidious 2. It was super scary. I was cuddling with Shawn. He couldn't stop laughing everytime there was a scary part and I jumped, burying my face on his shirt.

"Umm...You can uncover your eyes" Shawn chuckled.

I uncovered them slowly. Shawn laughed even harder.

Suddenly someone screamed while touching my shoulders. I jumped and fell off the couch landing on my butt.

I upper my face and saw Nash laughing so hard. I glanced at Shawn and he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Is not funny!" I said while smacking Nash's shoulder. He just laughed more.

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyed while crossing my arms.

"I live here?" he smirked.

"Ohh" Is all I could say.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked.

"Now you wanna talk?" I said annoyed. He nodded. I shook my head.

"I'm with Shawn" I said smiling. Okay, I know it was harsh, but I'm soo pissed off now. He didn't wanted to listen to me, now I don't wanna listen to him.

"Please?" he kept begging. I shook my head once again.

"Okay" he sighed and picked me up bridal style. I glanced at Shawn.

"It's okay baby...Nash, I'm warning you...Go easy" warned Shawn. Nash chuckled.

"I don't make promises" said Nash.

"What!?" I said with fear. He just chuckled. We went to a random room. Nash put me down and we faced each other. I sighed. I actually don't want to listen.

"Why you left like that in the ice cream shop, they never taught you to stop by and say hi" he smirked. I swear to god that if he continues I'll make that annoying smirk disappear.

"Are you really enjoying this? You want payback? That's why you called her?" I said crossing my arms.

"I don't know why you're talking about" he said while turning around. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about...I know you well enoug-" he turned around and grabbed my arm. His grip started to tighten. Due to my cuts from last week, I winced in pain. They couldn't go away that easily.

"Don't say that you know me because you don't" he said while grabbing my arm even harder. I fell to the floor, Nash still holding my arm. I upper my face and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

He bend down to my level. "Are you okay?" he asked concerned.

"Do you even care?" I said and stood up, I tried to walk to the door, but Nash grabbed my arm. I winced in pain.

He raised my sleeve and gasped.

"S-Samantha...W-when? W-why?" he asked. His voice cracked.

"You know why" I said and harshly took my arm away from his hand.

I left the room with tears rolling down my cheeks.

I walked to the living room. I stared at Shawn and he just came and hugged me.

"It's okay baby...What did he do?" he said while rubbing my back. I kept sobbing in his shirt in response.

We pulled away and he brought my chin up so I can face him. He wiped my tears with his thumb.

"What did he do?" he repeated. I turned around and Nash was standing there, a few tears escaped his eyes. He quickly wiped them away.

"Nash...What did you do to her? I told you not to hit her" said Shawn while walking closer to Nash, pissed off...

"I-I didn't" he quickly said. "I-I didn't mean to..."

"Nash, please just stay away from her" Shawn sighed.

"No. Problem" Nash sighed and walked upstairs. Shawn turned around and faced me. He opened his arms and I ran to hug him.

"Shhh...Don't worry...I'm here" he comforted me. I inhaled his scent and smiled. He kissed my forehead. Pick me up and spinned me around. I giggled.

"There's my giggle!" he said while putting me down. I smiled and kissed him. We started making out. When we pulled away he hugged me once again.

"Don't let him bother you" he whispered in my ear. I smiled.

"Thank you" I said.

"For what?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"For being here" I smiled.

{A/N~ OMG!! Thank you guys for 25.1K reads, that is sick!! Please, Comment I love reading your comments...They make me feel like I'm doing a great job & don't forget to Vote!! <3}