Chapter 61:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I couldn't believe it, h-he was right there...He smiled and hugged me. I was still speechless and sort of not breathing.

"D-dad?" I asked still shocked. "When? How? What?" I asked. A lot of thoughts were running through my head.

"Ohh sweetie, you have no idea how much I missed you" he said, his voice cracked. He was about to cry. Honestly, me too. I've been 8 years without a dad, a tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away and I pulled away.

"Hold on! You think you can come here and pretend nothing happened!?" I said while taking a step back. I stared at the shocked expression of my dad.

"I know but, let me explain" he said trying to hold my hand, but I run back to the room. I closed the door and lied on the bed. I started crying hard.

How dare he!? He comes and thinks I will forgive him. I mean, the man left my mom and I; is not fair nor correct that he comes and-

But wait a second...He's my dad after all, I do love him...But I'm kind of angry that I haven't seen him for soo long. And now, out of nowhere...He decides to come back...

"Knock, knock" I heard someone at the other side of the door. The door slowly started to open, and my dad walked in. I rolled my eyes.

"May I come in princess?" he asked. Honestly, I wanted to smile with the fact that he just called me princess...I haven't heard that word from him since 8 years ago. But I tried to stay serious...

"Sure, whatever" I sighed. My gaze at the floor.

"Sweetie, we need to talk" he said while sitting at the edge of the bed.

"No duh about that" I said sitting up straight. He chuckled.

"I-I jus-"

"Why?" I cut him off. "Why did you leave?"

"Its complicated...I had a lot of things on my mind, I-I didn't know what else to do" he sighed and rested his hand on my leg. "Its hard already that I lost your mom for real, it just breaks my heart"

"Y-you know?" I asked, my eyes wide. "How?"

"Jessica told me...Believe it or not, we are close friends, she wasn't only your mom's friend" he smiled.

"She also told me, what you tried to do...I couldn't help but crying about it, I thought something happened to you"

"But I'm okay" I said.

"I know, sweetie, I know...And I couldn't be happier about it" he said. "I know I screwed up, and that you've been through a lot...But I really miss you, and I came to do things right...I want you to come with me"

His words caught me off guard, and I almost chocked with my own saliva. Dad patted my back a couple of times.

"A-are you serious?" I asked. He nodded.

"I want to spend time with you...Every single day since I left, I couldn't stop thinking about you and mom...Would you at least think of moving with me to California?" he asked. I take a moment to think about it.

"S-sure" I said. He smiled even bigger, if that was even possible, and he pulled me into a hug.

Ohh, so this is how a dad's hug feels, huh? I couldn't remember it felt so...So good. I felt loved and safe. I hugged back.

We pulled away and he looked straight into my eyes. "I will give you a week to decide, okay?" he said. I nodded. He kissed my forehead and walked out of the room.

The silence filled the air, leaving me with my thoughts. A miracle just happened, and I have the chance to go and live with him. I-I don't know...What about Hayes, the guys, Shawn?

Nash?

This will be harder than I thought...

{A/N~ Dun, dun, dun...Drama, drama, and more drama...I just love it, don't you??}