1

" Carlos! I am back.. " Jay said with a huge smile then it disappeared. " Carlos? " He asked aloud looking for his boyfriend.

" Carlos.. " He groaned sitting on their bed. Ever since Mal joined the good side with them him and Carlos have never been happier.

" If only I could find him half the time. " Jay mumbled looking around. He grabbed a box from under the bed and opened it. He smiled at the little surprise inside.

Carlos was outside with Dude. He smiled as they played fetch and chased each other. He loved Dude so much. " Cmere dude! " He said and Dude came charging towards him. He smiled and laughed when Dude pounced on him and started attacking his face with puppy licks.

Carlos laughed and stopped him. " Stop stop! I love you too boy! " He said laughing as he sat up and scratched the dog. He smiled and then stood up. " Cmon dude. Let's go. " He said taking Dude back to the dorm.

Jay heard someone coming and put the box back under the bed. " Carlos there you are I've been looking everywhere for you! " Jay said smiling. Carlos smiled and put Dude down. The dog instantly went to it's bed.

Carlos smiled and hugged Jay. " I missed you. " Jay said in a baby voice. " I missed you too. " Carlos said in the same voice.

" I'm gonna go wash my face and then we can get our party on! " He said going into the bathroom. Jay smiled and got the box then the notes. He put one on the bed then ran out the door.

" Jay! I told you about the toilet seat.. " Carlos started then stopped seeing his boyfriend had disappeared.

" Um.. Weird. " He said confused. He saw a note on the bed.

'Remember when we first got here? Yeah surprise #1 is right there! Hurry! Love Jay x'

The note read. He looked at Dude and then ran outside to where they first got to Auradon Prep. Be saw a note and some candy. Chocolate of course.

'That chocolate isn't as sweet as you but enjoy! First date gotta love that tale! Surprise #2 awaits. Hurry! Love Jay x'

The note read. Carlos smiled and ran to the park not to far from the school. Cliché but it was still an amazing date.

He gasped and ran to the picnic blanket. " Chocolate covered Strawberries. " He said happily and started to chow down on them. He also read the note while enjoying the sweet goodness.

'Those are just to good am I right? Promise me you'll go see surprise #3? Hurry! Love Jay x'

Carlos knew exactly what he meant when he looked at Jay's ring at the bottom of the basket. " Cmon boy! " He said to Dude as they ran to the spot in the forest where Mal had her first date with the Prince. Back in the good old days when they were bad.

That was also the spot where Jay gave Carlos his promise ring for their 1 year anniversary. He smiled as he finally got there. He saw flowers, more candy, and another note.

'Tired yet? Hopefully not! Enjoy the flowers. I know they are your favorite! Don't get full now! The best dessert I'm saving for last! Speaking of last how about you go back to the last place we had an amazing time! I can't stress this enough. HURRY! Love Jay x'

Carlos knew where Jay was talking about. That boat ride across that crystal clear water. It was perfect. Why Jay wanted Carlos there? He had no idea! He was going to find out soon enough he knew that.

Carlos put the flowers in his hand as he finished off the candy and he put Dude in his arms as well knowing the dog must've been tired from all that running.

He ran all the way to the coast of the island. He found an empty boat. He got all excited for- " Boo! " " Ah! " Carlos' train of thought was interrupted by Jay scaring the daylight a out of him. He gently put down the flowers and hit Jay.

Jay just laughed. " Do you trust me? " He asked Carlos. " What? " Carlos asked confused. " I asked, 'Do you trust me?' " Jay repeated smiling at Carlos. " Yes. " Carlos said smiling anxious to see what Jay had up his leather sleeve.

" Then come on. " He said pulling Carlos onto the boat and it started to sail off. He got Doug to drive it.

That was so nice of him to actually take the time out to do that.

Dude went over to an already set up bed. The dog fell asleep once it settled in. Carlos looked at Dude then at Jay. " What is all this for? Did I forget my own birthday? " He asked laughing. " Oh nothing to special. " Jay said smiling.

" Sit. " Jay said bringing Carlos to a seating area on the boat. Carlos laughed at Jay's weird but cute behavior.

Jay turned around for a second and when he came back around he had 3 containers that made Carlos go nuts. " Chocolate. And strawberries. And chocolate covered strawberries! " He said excited.

" They are your favorites. I could never forget. " Jay said smiling. He opened all three containers.

He basically devoured the strawberries. Jay watched in adoration as his little boyfriend ate the fruit. Carlos looked up at Jay's soft facial expression and asked, " What? " " Nothing. Just keep being beautiful. " Jay said smiling at Carlos. Carlos blushed slightly. He swallowed the remaining strawberries in his mouth.

He smiled making Jay smile more. Jay leaned over and wiped some strawberry juice from the corner of Carlos' mouth. Carlos blushed even more. Jay was being so gentle with him. Just admiring him. It was a weird feeling because Jay normally talks about his features. Not just look at them.

" Is there still something on my face or..? " Carlos asked laughing a little. Jay snapped out of it. " Oh I'm sorry. I just.. Why are you so gorgeous? " He asked making Carlos laugh. " Don't lie you know you're the better looking one in the relationship. " Carlos said making Jay gasp fakely. " I never knew being called good looking would be such an insult! " He said making Carlos laugh even more.

Jay laughed along with Carlos loving the sound of his angelic laughter.

" Hey Carlos? " Jay asked feeding the boy a piece of chocolate. " Yeah Jay? " Carlos asked biting the sweet candy.

" You know how you always said that Dude felt lonely at times when we are at class and he has to stay in the dorm? " Jay asked and Carlos nodded. " Of course. " He said biting into a chocolate covered strawberry.

" Well... " Jay said trailing off as he stood up and walked over to the box. He smiled and went back over to Carlos. " Well? " Carlos asked a little worried as he swallowed the strawberry.

" Well I decided to get him a pal. " Jay said opening the box and Carlos gasped loudly. He was so surprised. He reached into the box and there was a tiny Pomsky.

" No Jay please. " He said looking at the tiny puppy with tears filling his eyes.

" Happy Valentines Day. " Jay said smiling.

" Oh my god Jay I totally forgot. I'm so sorry. " Carlos said finally realizing why Jay was bringing back so many memories of the two. He let the tears fall freely as he pulled Jay in for a kiss.

He could not believe Jay sent through all this just for him. All for him. He has never felt happier.

" I love you. " Carlos whispered. " I love you too. " Jay whispered back as they looked into each others eyes full of love and adoration.

Needless to say Jay and Carlos both got what they wanted tonight. Shh.

The End

________________

Hello there my fellow Wattpad strangers! I hope you liked that little thing that I put together! Pretty cool huh? You betcha it is! Lol jk but seriously if you like this chapter why don't you...

- Vote it helps me out a lot!
- Comment! Tell me your thoughts and give me prompts! If you want to know more ways refer back to the previous chapter! That authors note you most likely skipped!
- Follow me because I follow back instantaniously!
- Please please ease! Excuse all grammar errors in this chapter! Kay thanks!
- I think that is all I love you all and I will see you in the next update! Bye!

- Z Xx