17

!!CAUTION!! SMUT ZONE ABOUT TO BE ENTERED YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! !!CAUTION!!

________________

It was a late night at the compound. Officer Jay was taking his last perimeter search of the compound before it was time for him to clock out. He swung his keys around. He hummed the chorus to a song he has been working on. No control(;) was the name. He went to go check on the really bad guys in cell block C.

He wasn't that comfortable in this are because most of the people here were either murders or rapists. Or both. Just the thought of being dominated by one of them gave him the chills. He went to the security room with all the cameras to check on all the prisoners. One camera caught his eye. There was one security cam of a prisoner... Pleasuring himself. Jay's eyes widen.

"His d*ck is a monster." He whispered to himself in shock leaning in to get a better look. He realized that it was one of the baddest boys in this prison. Carlos De Vil. The inmates call him C. He might be small but he will shank the sh*t out of you. He has been in many jailhouse fights and won them all. He is one bad dude. In for rape, murder, homicide and kidnapping.

Jay would never want to be in a cell with him. "Wait... How the hell did he get those cuffs off? And second of all how did he get those keys?!" Jay said his eyes widening even more. The objects were in the room next to his bed. Jay made sure he had his weapons on deck. He walked out of the security camera room and unlocked the door. He opened it slowly. He averted his eyes from watching Carlos.

"Yes?" Carlos asked. Jay could practically hear the smirk. "How the hell did you those keys and that gun?" Jay asked demandingly. "Oh I have connections officer Jay. " Carlos purred out his name. That made Jay uncomfortable. Carlos got up and got the gun. He shot up at the security camera.

"Excuse you." Jay said getting out his gun. He pointed it at Carlos . "Give me the gun." He demanded. Carlos laughed. He walked over to the door. He shut it. It locked automatically. "Oh Officer. You wouldn't shoot me now would you?" He asked slowly striding over to Jay. "Because I think that you think that I'm attractive." He said walking closer. Jay stood his ground.

"Don't come any closer." Jay said not moving. "Oh Jay. I can call you Jay right? We all know that your aim is f*cked up." Carlos said chuckling. His stride came to an end as he came face to face with Jay. Jay put the gun to Carlos' neck. "Go ahead. Shoot." Carlos whispered standing on his tippy toes to reach Jay's ear.

He let his arms glide up Jay's chest and wrap themselves around his neck like snakes slithering around their prey. Waiting for the kill. Jay looked at Carlos. Carlos looked at Jay. There was a pause. A long pause. Jay ultimately dropped the gun. "Good boy. Now do what daddy says or else you're gonna. Yunno." Carlos stated shoving Jay away. He walked over to his chair and sat down.

"Show me what you got. Give Daddy a good ole sucking." Carlos said loosely jacking himself off. Jay walked over to Carlos and got on his knees. He looked at Carlos . "Ain't gonna suck itself." Carlos said irritated not liking to wait.

Jay took the d*ck in his hand and put the tip in his mouth. He started out slow bobbing his head up and down. Jay was a straight man with a wife and 3 kids. This just didn't feel right. "Cmon little b*tch. Take this d*ck like a man." Carlos demanded forcing Jay to take in more d*ck. Jay gagged on the large amount of c*ck he is being forced to take a one time. He decided that gagging wasn't going to do him any good so he started hollowing his cheeks.

He took the base of Carlos' c*ck, tugging at it. He knew his voice was gonna be gone by the end of this night. He started to bob his head faster. Carlos almost moaned. He grabbed Jay's hair and put it in a ponytail using his hand as the hair tie. Jay was a sorta people pleaser so when he got no reaction whatsoever from Carlos , that irritated him. Something sorta snapped inside of him.