40

"Hey Carlos!"
"Hi Carlos."
"Was good C?"
"Having a good day C?"
"Carlos!!"

Carlos walked down the hall of Auradon Prep. He was pretty much the most loved boy in school. Girls we're jealous of him. Guys wanted to be with him. He was an angel to all he met. Unless you get on his bad side in which it is bye bye to you.

Anyways he was on his way to the roof to see his famous  tourney player boyfriend Jay. It was a pretty funny story how they got together.

He went to one of Jay's games and watched him crush his opponents. Afterwards he went up to him and congratulated him on his victory. Jay smacked his lips and said, "A better congratulation would be a date with you dollface. Stay here. We're goin out."

It took Carlos completely by surprise. But he stayed none the less. They went out for pizza. It was honestly magical. Jay was so sweet. Sweeter than he'd let anyone else know. Only for Carlos did he show that side.

Afterwards Jay took him home. At his doorstep Carlos turned to face him. "Thank you for the date Jay. I loved it." He said. "As did I. I want more times like this and you do to obviously so you wanna go out with me?" Jay asked straight forward. "You got yourself a boyfriend." Carlos said kissing his cheek.

"Good night  Jay."

"Good night dollface."

Carlos got to the ladder that lead to the roof. He heard snoring. Jay's sleeping of course. He climbed up the ladder with finesse. He smiled at his sleeping boyfriend.

Jay laid on his back. His arms behind his head and one leg slightly up while the other laid straight. His tie was undone and loose. Carlos smiled. He laid down beside him.

He played with his hair. He noticed Jay's shirt was up a bit revealing a little of his perfectly toned body.

Being his  boyfriend Carlos found it only fitting that he'd take advantage of this opportunity. He unbuttoned Jay's shirt carefully. He dare not to wake him up. He ran his hand across his abdomen.

He soon got bored messing with Jay's body. He wanted him to wake up. So they could have some real fun.

He started to pepper Jay's jawline and neck with kisses. He heard him groan and he moved. It was working.

"Wake up Jay." He whispered kissing dangerously close to his mouth. "Stop teasing me." He heard Jay grumble. He turned his head to capture Carlos' lips.

Jay turned them over so he was on top. "You naughty boy." He said noticing his shirt being undone. "Why are you assuming I did this?" Carlos asked with an innocent smile.

"I'm a good kid. Unlike someone I know." He said slipping away from Jay's grasp. He stood up.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Jay asked supporting himself on his elbows. "Practice skipper." Carlos said clasping his hands behind his back. "I don't need practice." Jay said shaking his head. "The only person who can beat me is me." He said.

"Maybe I could." Carlos said making Jay chocked on his spit. Carlos smirked. Jay stood up. "What was that?" He asked advancing towards Carlos. "I said, 'Maybe I could'." Carlos repeated.

"And to think such an innocent looking boy had such a freaky mind." Jay said pulling Carlos closer by his waist. "You have no idea." Carlos said tracing Jay's jawline with his finger. It sent a chill down his spine.

Carlos turned around in Jay's arm and started humming William Singe's Pony. Jay laced their fingers together. He lifted their arms and moved closer to Carlos so where his back was on Jay's chest.

He started grinding on him. And Carlos did it right back. They were so insync.

"My saddles waitin. Come and jump on it." They sang together. Jay groped Carlos' ass. Carlos gasped and smacked his hand away. "Nasty boy." He said with a small smile. "Naughty boy." Jay shot back.

"I'm a good kid remember?" Carlos said crossing his arms. "Good kids don't let their boyfriends give then hickeys." Jay said wrapping his arms around Carlos' waist from behind.

He started sucking on Carlos neck. He let his hands creep up his school shirt. He rubbed his stomach then kept going up. He then pinched the boys nipples. "Jay!" Carlos said removing his hands.

He looked back at him. Jay had a smirk. "I will have my way with you. One day." He said turning Carlos around then kissed him.

Carlos pulled away. "I love you Jay." He said. "I love you more Carlos." Jay said. Then Carlos laid on the roof. Jay followed suit.

He then got on top of Carlos and started doing the grind on me dance move. Carlos squealed then started laughing. "Jay!" He exlcaimed. Jay laughed. He kissed Carlos.

Then he let himself lay ontop of Carlos. "Jay we need to go to class." Carlos said. "Nah. I wanna sleep." Jay said wrapping his arms around Carlos like he was some big teddy bear.

"Jay."

"Sleep."

"Idiot."

"Your idiot."

Carlos huffed. He smiled anyways. He played in Jay's hair and eventually fell asleep also.

Thoughts?

Aye yo yo yo! I've been MIA for quite the while and I apologize. I've haven't been in the groove of writing Jaylos for a while but have no fear! This book is not discontinuing! I'm going to update as often as I can. I love you guys so much 💕

If you like this chapter how about you...

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Share!

Please excuse all grammar errors!

I think that is all I love you all and I will see YOU in the next update! Bai!

- Z Xx