The Perfect Christmas

"I hate Christmas." Seventeen year old Jay muttered as he walked out of the school building. He saw everyone with their new phones or hover boards or whatever other shit they got. But what does he have? Nothing. That's right. Poor broke Jay has nothing. He never has gotten anything for Christmas ever.

His family wasn't the richest if you haven't guessed it yet. Meaning they could never afford a proper Christmas. Which sucked really. Every year Jay got excited for Christmas. But that excitement went away fast after years of disappointment.

Jay got into his dad's pick up truck and they went home. Once they got home Jay just exploded.

"Dad this is complete bullshit man! I mean we never get anything for this stupid ass day! Like I'm nice! I am very nice and good so why don't I get anything?! Not saying that I'm not grateful for everything I have now but I mean come on. Most the people who get stuff are complete asses who shouldn't get jack. It just isn't fair." He said sighing. He sat down on a chair.

Jafar sighed. "Jay my boy. I know that you aren't happy with our standards and I know that we aren't financially able to get nice things. But this was here once you left this morning." He said pointing over to their small Christmas tree. It was somewhat a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

It was bombarded with many presents. "What the?" Jay asked so confused. "This was with it." Jafar added giving Jay a piece of paper.

Dear whoever is reading this,

Merry Christmas!! I hope you like what I got for you. I do this every Christmas to as many people I can. No one should get nothing on Christmas just because of their financial stability. I really do love doing this. I wish I could see the look in your face right now! It warms my heart to know I can help.

Much love,

Carlos xx

Jay was so shocked. Why would anyone with this much money do this? They are complete strangers! "Wow.. This is amazing." He said looking up from the paper. "Well. Let's take a look at what we got." Jafar said smiling. Jay nodded happily.

They settled down in front of their tree. There were presents titled parents and others titled children. They separated them. They then began opening them.

_20 minutes of joy and happiness later_

Jay couldn't be happier. They had gotten so many things from this stranger. Even 50,000 dollars to help in getting necessities. That would be a huge help to Jafar in getting a better job.