12

Inspired by PrankVsPrank!
_________________

" OK so Jay has been out of town for a few days right? So I decided to pretend that I'm cheating on him. I have been ignoring his calls and texts and making it seem like I've been out. " Carlos said into the camera. He pulled out his phone and showed them all the missed calls and texts from Jay.

" I posted this pic of me on Instagram looking fine making it seem like I am going to the club. " He said showing them the picture of him dressed up from the neck down.

" He keeps calling me. I'm pretty sure he's wondering oh why hasn't he answered my calls or why is he doing this stuff without me? I have cameras set up and i have this person here with me. " He said smiling then Ben popped up into frame. " Hello! " He said smiling.

" Jay's gonna kill me. " He said laughing. " Jay I'm sorry! " He said walking into the room.

" I put Ben's jacket and shoes on the floor at the door next to my shoes and jacket. " Carlos said pointing the camera to the clothes and shoes scattered by the door.

He walked into their room. " Pants, shirts, socks, and ties on the floor scattered everywhere. " He said showing the mess.

" The house smells like straight up guy right now. I sprayed cologne everywhere. " Cameron said showing them Ben's cologne.

" Then me and Ben have messy hair and I have used this makeup to make fake hickeys on our neck. " He said showing their necks.

" Jay is gonna flip! " Ben said smiling as Carlos positioned the camera to show the bed.

Him and Ben got in bed then pretended to be asleep. They kept laughing.

" I'm so scared! He is literally gonna be on Auradon news for murder! " Ben said laughing. Carlos couldn't stop laughing as he nodded in agreement. The door opened and they went quiet pretending to sleep.

__ __

Jay has been out of town for a few days. He went to go visit Evie. He hasn't seen her in a while and thought it would be a good surprise.

They hung out and talked like old times. It was so good to see his home girl again.

He unlocked the door with his keys and opened the door. He smelt and made a confused face. " What the? " He asked closing the door. He looked and saw a pair of shoes and jacket that wasn't his nor Carlos'.

" Woah.. " He said looking around. " Babe? " He asked dropping his stuff and walked to their room.

Carlos closed the door and turned off the lights in advance.

Jay busted into the room and turned on the lights.

He looked at the bed shocked and angry. " What the fuck?! " He shouted making Carlos look at him.

" Jay! " He said pulling up the covers 'shocked'. Jay gritted his teeth and launched himself at Ben.

" Imma fuck you up bro! " He shouted pulling back the covers and grabbed Ben's shoulders throwing him to the ground.

" Jay Jay stop! It's a prank! " Carlos said laughing as he wrapped his arms around Jay.

" Wait what? " Jay asked looking at Carlos. " What no! Oh my god. " He said falling back onto the bed. Carlos and Ben bust out laughing.

" You asshole! I almost murdered you! " Jay said laughing. " I was literally scared for my life I swear I was! " Ben said standing up running a hand through his hair.

" I love you baby! " Carlos said laughing. " Do you still love me? " He asked Jay. " I don't know. " Jay said in a baby voice as he laid on his stomach.

" Whether you love me or not I still got you good! " Carlos said laughing as he stood up. " Pleasure doing business with you! " He said shaking hands with Ben. " Pleasure is all mine. " Ben said smiling.

" Jay look. " Carlos said smiling. He pointed at the cameras. " And you recorded it oh my god! " Jay said shouting into the pillow. Ben and Carlos bust out laughing.

" There you guys go I got Jay good! Don't forget to subscribe like and share! I think that is all I love you all and I will see you in the next video! Bye! " Carlos said laughing as he turned off the camera.

__ __

" Revenge time. " Jay said to the camera with a smirk as Carlos slept. He shhed it and then put it back.

__ __

Hello there my fellow Wattpad strangers! Ha! Gottem! If you like this chapter why don't you...

- Vote it helps me out a lot!
- Comment! Tell me your thoughts and give me prompts! If you want to know more ways go to the first chapter that you most likely skipped!
- Follow me because I follow back instantaniously!
- Please please ease! Excuse all grammar errors in this chapter! Kay thanks!
- I think that is all I love you all and I will see you in the next update! Bye!

- Z Xx