20

Y'all please comment on this and tell me what you are thinking with the inline comments because I really really want to know!!!! Please! Kay thanks!

~

"And I was like chicken nuggets!" Carlos said making everyone laugh. "You are to much!" Mal said with a smile. Carlos smiled back. "Honestly Carlos if I wasn't with Ben I would so be with you." She said. "Um hey! Boyfriend right here!" Ben said pulling Mal closer. Carlos laughed.

"You guys I heard that Audrey did a little something something with this boy behind the school." Evie informed. Mal groaned. "Such a slut." She said. "I honestly don't know what I saw in her. She is so bitchy about every little thing. You style your hair the way you like it and she waltz on in here all like 'that is so ugly but since I'm a nice person I'll say it's pretty with my fake ass smile and personality!' Honestly get the fuck on with that." Ben vented a little.

"I gotta go," Carlos said completely out of place in the whole conversation. "See y'all later." He walked out of the building he was in with a smile on his face. When he got to his car a certain someone was waiting for him.

"Hey you." Jay said with a smirk. "Hey." Carlos said smiling. "I love you." Jay said pulling Carlos close. He pressed his lips to his. Carlos wrapped his arms around Jay pulling him closer. Their lips moved together making a light smacking sound. Carlos stopped kissing Jay. He looked at Jay's chest with a blank, emotionless expression.

"What's wrong?" Jay asked. Carlos caught himself. "Oh nothing. I'm really tired." Carlos said with a fake reassuring smile. He pulled Jay close. Like it was the last time he is ever going to see him. "I love you so much." He whispered taking a deep breath. He pulled back from Jay. "I'll see you later." He lied. "Sounds like a plan!" Jay said smiling. If only he knew how bad Carlos felt.

Carlos smiled at Jay then went inside his car. He started it up. He buckled himself. "Seatbelts so we can be safe!" Jay shouted loud enough for Carlos to hear from inside the car. Carlos chuckled. He pulled out of the parking lot and drove home.

Once he got there he parked in his driveway. He turned his car off. He took a deep breath. He looked in his glove compartment and took out the notes. He took another deep breath but it was shaky this time. He poured his heart and soul into these letters. He said everything he wished he could've when he had the chance. He doesn't have the chance now.

He got out of his car. He kept his car unlocked so someone could get in and see the note. He had a note for every section of the house. Kitchen, living room, dining room, game room, bedroom all the rooms in his house he has a note for it. He went inside his house keeping his door unlocked. He put the notes in their places.

He took the lock off his phone. There was a note on there as well. He went upstairs. He went into his room. He kept the door unlocked. He put the special note on his bed. He put a special present next to it as well. He took a shaky breath as he looked at his room. The memories stored in this room.

(Flashbacks)

Little 4 year old Carlos and 5 year old Jay we're running around Carlos' room. Carlos tripped and fell. "Oh no Carlos!" Jay exclaimed with his little kiddish accent. He ran over to Carlos and pulled him into his arms. Carlos was crying. Jay hugged Carlos until he stopped crying. "You're alright. I'm right here." He said rubbing his back.

~

11 year old Carlos and 12 year old Jay were watching TV. "I like this part!" Jay said laughing when the main character of the show got bashed on for being yunno. "Why?" Carlos asked not liking it at all. "Because it's funny!" Jay said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "It really isn't." Carlos said. "Uh yeah it really is!" Jay persisted. "I'm gay!" Carlos blurted out. "What?" Jay asked shocked. "I'm gay... You probably hate me now I'm so stupid." Carlos said instantly regretting his decision. "I could never hate you Carlos." Jay said. "I completely support you. We are going to be best friends forever." Jay said pulling Carlos close. "Would we ever be more than friends?" Carlos asked. "We'll see." Jay said.