7

pooooodepie requested this! Shout out to them! Hope you like it!!

PS. Get your tissues out!
__________

" Nice pass from Chad to Carlos! Carlos comes up from the back and defends like this ball is his own baby. He hands it off to Jay and Jay runs and runs and runs and OH HE IS DOWN! " The referee shouted the play by plays.

Jay just suddenly fell out. Carlos pushed everyone out of the way. " Jay? Jay?! Wake up! Jay say something?! " Carlos shouted shaking the unconscious boy. Jay coughed as the nurses took him away. Carlos forgot all about the game and went with Jay.

" Hey we need you on the field! " The coach said making Carlos stop. Carlos looked at him with a death stare. The coach moved his hand and Carlos kept going. He could care less about a stupid game.

Carlos looked at Jay as he was tended to by the nurse. She was a good nurse unlike other schools. She actually knew real procedures for incidents like this. Carlos hoped this was just an incident.

Jay work up. " How are you feeling? You fell out during the game. " The nurse asked looking at Jay as she checked his blood pressure. She checked his tempeture.

" Your neurotransmitter levels have risen. Lay down for 10 minuets and calm down. I will check on you after that. " She said then left. Carlos walked in. He saw jay laying down.

" Hey babe. " He said smiling at Jay. Jay smiled back. He tried to get up but Carlos stopped him. " No. Rest. You did go pretty hard on the field. " He said pushing Jay down. " It wasn't even that serious babe. I'm fine! " Jay said with a smile. Carlos didn't want to but he believed Jay. He still kept an eye out for any symptoms of a sickness.

A few days later Jay has been doing amazing. He hasn't shown any signs of sickness at all! At least that's what Carlos thought.

Jay has been hiding the fact that he is sick. He has been coughing up a storm when no one is around. He has been sneezing non stop when Carlos is asleep. His throat has been severely sore. There was so much more that was happening. He refuses to tell Carlos because he doesn't want him to worry about him. He just wants to see Carlos happy instead of freaking about Jay. Jay doesn't matter. Only Carlos does.

Jay and Carlos were with some friends. They were laughing having a good time. Jay felt the urge to cough come but he suppressed the feeling as best to his ability.

" Jay you've been around right? Where do you think it's the best place to tell something important? " Mal asked and everyone looked at Jay. Jay bit his lip then smiled. " Probably the enchanted lake. " He managed to get out fast enough he could continue to hide the fact he's sick.

" I told you! " Carlos said laughing. Carlos hit Jay's chest softly as he leaned over laughing. Jay was astounded by his stubbornness. He did not cough one bit. He was truly relieved.

" Alright see you guys later! " Carlos said smiling as he closed the dorm door. Jay smiled the urge to cough completely gone. He sat down on their joined bed.

" That was fun wasn't it? " Carlos said smiling. He got in bed with Jay laying on the boy like he was the bed instead of the actual bed. Jay smiled and nodded.

" It was. " Jay said looking at Carlos. Carlos smiled and leaned down. He was 2 centimeters from kissing Jay when Jay erupted into a fit of coughing out of no where. Even Jay didn't know it was coming!

Carlos got up shaking his head. " Jay what the?! Are you sick?! " Carlos asked looking at the boy. " Of.. Course I'm.. Not! " Jay said coughing twice between each word. He sneezed into his arm, the sound horrid. " Jay we need to get you to a hospital right now. " Carlos said putting on his coat and gave Jay one as well.