25

Pssst. Hey, what's better than 24? 25!

~

Ben walked into school sighing. He wasn't in the best mood. He was actually miserable at the moment. He realized some things last night. Some terrible things.

He went to his locker and put his things in. He found a note. It was an invitation

Party in the Isle of the Lost.

Start time: 6:00
End time: Sunrise

Be there if you're rotten. To the core.

Ben sighed. He knew he had to go. The Isle of the Lost wasn't the actual Isle. It was a very popular club in Auradon. He put the invite in his pocket. He closed his locker.

"Hey Bro." He heard Jay say. Ben's breath hitched. "Hey Jay. I gotta go." He said rushed walking away. He turned the corner. He peeked seeing a confused Jay. He sighed groaning. Maybe he needed this party.

He walked to his first period. "Hey B!" Hw heard Carlos chirp. Ben waved. "M-my voice." He lied. He couldn't talk to Carlos nor Jay. Carlos nodded in understanding.

Ben bit his lip focusing on the lesson as best to his ability. He just couldn't. He was so out of it. He probably was going to have to use that throat excuse to everyone.

He wasn't focused at all. He didn't even noticed the bell. "B." Carlos said tapping Ben on his shoulder. Ben jumped. He saw everyone leaving. He got his things sending Carlos a quick smile. He got up and walked away.

Throughout the course of the day he was avoiding Carlos and Jay. He was avoiding everyone actually. Even the teachers. He wanted to get away. He doesn't know if anyone from school got an invite to the party but he hoped that they didn't. He would like to vent to strangers. That'd be nice.

He was so relived when the bell rang. "Ben!" He heard Mal. He cursed internally. He turned to her. "What's wrong? Are you okay? Is your voice okay?" She asked clearly concerned. "I gotta get home." He said rushed, purposely cracking his voice on gotta. He turned back around and walked put of the school as fast as he could.

He went home.

He got ready for the party.

He got thousands of messages from friends.

Which he ignored.

He needed this party. He needed to get away hopefully. To forget and ignore. He turned off his phone. He turned on music. Shawn Mendes for life. He would never let anyone know he liked this girly music. He would never hear the end of it.

He fell asleep.

5:45~

He woke up by his alarm. He groaned and got up. He got his phone off it's charger. More texts. He ignored. He put his phone on silent and in his back pocket. He got his car keys and went to his car.

He got in his car then started it up. He put on his seatbelt then went to the club. It was bumpin already as usual. He smiled and got out of his car.

He skipped EVERYONE in the line trying to get in. Some were pissed because they didn't know who he was. That was okay. He gave the bouncer his invite. The bouncer nodded then moved out the way for him.