Happy Valentines Day!

Carlos sits in his chair while reading a light novel. Jay comes in with two cups of coffe.

"Good morning." Jay says, setting the coffee down on the coasters. "Morning." Carlos said, taking the mug with the warm liquid inside.

Jay sits down in a chair and turns on the tv. His favorite show was on. He took a sip of the coffee.

The silence wasn't awkward by any means. It was very comfortable. It was a nice Sunday morning. Having a day away from their hectic jobs was really what they needed.

Carlos glanced at Jay. He smiled. How did I get so lucky? He wondered.

"I love you." Carlos said, looking back at his book.

"I love you too." Jay said, setting his mug down. He stood up and walked over to Carlos.

"I love you more." Carlos said, looking up at Jay. Jay chuckled.

"Impossible." He said. "Very possible." Carlos said, narrowing his eyebrows at Jay in confusion.

"Not likely. I love you too much for you to love me more." Jay said with a slight smile. Carlos put his bookmark into his book and set said book on the coffee table.

"I don't understand. I love you way more." Carlos said. He stood up. "I already told you that you don't. I clearly love you more." Jay stated, crossing his arms.

"Wrong. I love you most. There's no past, present, or future tense that can go after most. Most is absolute; therefore, my love is absolute." Carlos said, putting a sassy hand on his hip.

"Are we really going to go there?" Jay asked. "Are you willing to accept that I love you more than you love me?" Carlos asked, raising a brow.

"Never." Jay said.

"I love you more than you ever could love me!" Carlos exclaimed. "I think not! My love for you is infinite!" Jay exclaimed. Carlos groaned balling his fists.

"I love you more than Gaston loves himself!" Carlos exclaimed. Jay gasped. "You didn't." He said.

Carlos scoffed with a smirk. "Oh yes I did."

"How dare you love me that much?! You can't even start to think how miniscule that is compared to my love!" Jay exclaimed. He started pacing.

"Lies! You lie! You know I love you more! Stop being so stubborn!" Carlos exclaimed. "Bullshit!" Jay slammed his fists against a nearby wall.

"I love you more to the point I'd give my life for you!" He shouted. "Are you kidding me?! I'd go to hell and back for you!" Carlos shouted back.

"Does it look like I'm kidding?" Jay asked, glaring at Carlos. Carlos growled then left the room. Jay was fuming. He left as well.

A few minutes later the two come back into the room.

"I love you more!" They said in unison. "What the literal fuck dude?! I obviously love you more! I love you so much that I got you these stupid expensive tourney kleets!!" Carlos exclaimed, throwing the neatly wrapped box at Jay.

"I love you even more so that I got Dude these super high end toys you wanted him to have! You're welcome!" Jay exclaimed, throwing the box at Carlos.

They looked at each other.

"Thank you." Carlos thanked Jay, holding the box in his chest. He looked down at the box.

"You're welcome. And thank you." Jay said, looking at the box.

"You're welcome." Carlos said.

Silence.

Jay stifled a laugh. Carlos looked at Jay. Jay started full fledged howling with laughter.

"What's so funny?" Carlos asked confused. "We really just had an argument about who loves who the most on Valentines Day! Isn't that just crazy?" Jay asked, smiling wide at Carlos.

"It is Valentines Day! That really is something!" Carlos said, setting the box down. He walked up to Jay and took the box away. He set it down on the coffee table.

"Happy Valentines Day Jay." Carlos said hugging Jay. Jay hugged back. "I love you." Jay said softly. He kissed Carlos' head. "I love you too." Carlos said hugging Jay tighter.

Fin

I hope this made you chuckle a little! Happy Valentines Day guys! I love you all soooo much you don't even understand! We're almost at 1K votes! Exciting right? If you liked this how about you..

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Please excuse all grammar errors!

I think that is all I love you all and I will see you in the next update! Bai!

- Z Xx