21

Caution:
Very sensitive sexual conduct will be in thus chapter! You have been warned!

_____

"Bye Babyboi!" Jay said smiling. "Bye daddy!" CJ said smiling. Carlos waved then drove off.

CJ was Jay and Carlos' son. He is 16 years old and loving a good life. That is until today.

He walks into school meeting up with his friends. His best friend is Ali. He is Al's son. They are joined by the hip and are inseperable.

"CJ!" Ali said smiling. He hugged CJ tightly. CJ hugged even tighter. "Alright you two love birds break it up." A teacher said walking by. CJ and Ali laughed to themselves.

"You know that science teacher right? Mr. White?" Ali asks. "Yeah what about him?" CJ asks. They started walking to class. "People say that he was a like a rapist or something before he became a teacher." Ali informs. "That's impossible. These schools might have bad food but they sure as hell wouldn't allow a rapist in the school." CJ said shaking his head. "Hey don't go off on me I just heard about it I never said it was true." Ali said chuckling. "Sorry." CJ said smiling. He bumped Ali with his hip. Ali bumped back.

The bell rings

"I'll see you later." says Ali

"Yeah." Says CJ.

A few periods later

CJ walks into the lunch room with his eyes searching for that one certain person. He spots him sitting at their table. He smiles and walks over.

"CJ!" Ali said smiling. He stood up and hugged him. CJ smiled and hugged back. They sat down. "Okay so don't freak out but... I think Mr. White was looking at me some type of way." CJ said biting his lip. Ali let out a howl of laughter.

"Are you for real right now? That wasn't true what I said it was a joke! Honestly CJ. So gullible." Ali said wiping a fake tear from his face. "Asshole. I'm being serious." CJ said crossing his arms.

"Sure." Ali said dragging out the 'u'. CJ turned away from Ali. He was not happy with his response to his confession. Hell, he could say he loved him and Ali would still laugh it off. It's not that he actually loves him.

"CJ. CJ cmon I was just kidding. Bae. Baby. You still love me. Cmon you still love me. You know you do." Ali said pulling CJ into his lap. CJ avoided eye contact. "You love me." Ali said dragging put the 'o' vowel.

"Maybe." CJ said. Ali smiled. "Cmon CJ of course I believe you." Ali said. CJ then smiled. "Alright." He said turning around. The two best friends started eating off of each others plates.

Even later in the day.

CJ was so ready to get out of school. The bell rang. CJ got his things and exited his class. He met up with Ali.

"Mr. De Vil please come see me. Alone" Mr. White said stopping CJ from leaving. "I'm gonna be waiting outside." Ali said smiling at CJ. He walked outside.

CJ had a terrible feeling in the pit of his stomach. Mr. White took him into his classroom. He locked the door. "Mr. White I do not feel comfortable with the door locked." CJ said. Mr. White chuckled.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience but you'll feel much more comfortable when I'm threw with you." He said walking towards CJ. "Sir please stop." CJ said calmly even though he was screaming internally.

Mr. White did nothing of the sort. He smirked at CJ. He started to unbutton his shirt. CJ shook his head. "No good sir." He said walking towards the door. "You won't be able to leave until I have my way with you babe." Mr. White said.