41

"Mm?~" Carlos hummed as he stretched. He just woke up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He felt his hair fall everywhere. He yawned and scratched his head. He ran a hand through his hair then leaned back onto his hands. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at the clock on his night stand. Eight fourty-five it read. "Still so early." He said to himself. "Finally awake sleepy head?" Jay, his boyfriend, asked leaning against the doorframe. "No I've been up for hours." Carlos said then yawned. He smiled lazily at Jay. Jay chuckled and walked over to the bed. "Cmon." He said hoisting the boy up bridal style. "Jay!" Carlos exclaimed wrapping his arms around Jay's neck. He laughed and so did Jay. "We gotta eat!" Jay exclaimed speed walking to the kitchen. Jay set him down and Carlos was still giggling to himself. "I got the cereal and everything!" Jay said walking into the kitchen. "Awesome!" Carlos said only paying attention to the food. He ran into the wall. "Ow!" He exclaimed holding his nose. Jay let out a howl of laughter. "A-Are you okay?!" He asked making his way over to Carlos. Carlos was silently laughing as he held his nose. "What do you think?" He asked as Jay inspected his nose. "You're an idiot!" He said leading Carlos to the table. Carlos sat down. "Quite the elegant breakfast we have here." He said. "I'm glad you noticed." Jay replied sitting down as well. "You even got brand name! I'm impressed." Carlos joked seeing the Coco Puffs cereal. "Only the best for the best." Jay said crossing his arms with pride. "You?" Carlos asked. "Me." Jay confirmed. Carlos laughed. "Okay Mr. Best of the best. Make my cereal peasant!"  He exclaimed standing up. "Never peasant!" Jay exclaimed standing as well. "We can't both be peasants!" Carlos exclaimed holding his spoon. "This can only mean one thing." Jay sat grabbing his spoon. "Battle to the death?" Carlos guessed. "Battle to the death." Jay said. "Enguard!" He exclaimed. "Ha!" Carlos exclaimed. After a hard battle, Jay was victorious."I'm the best of the best!" He gloated. "No fair! Tickling is against the rules! You made me drop my sword I mean spoon!" Carlos pouted. "But was it I who made you lose your grip of your weapon when only you have control over yourself?" Jay asked with a sly smirk. "You smartass." Carlos muttered walking to the sink to rinse off his spoon. "Don't run into a wall!" Jay joked as he poured cereal into the bowls. "Oh haha." Carlos said sarcastically. Jay then poured the milk. "Breakfast is served." He said as Carlos sat down. They joined hands and said grace. "What a gentleman." Carlos said. "Only for you good-looking." Jay flirted. "Oh stop it.." Carlos said as Jay put a spoonful of cereal in his mouth. "Keep going." Carlos joked causing Jay to put a hand over his mouth to keep his food from flying everywhere. He gripped his spoon as he silently laughed. He forced himself to swallow. "You're so corny." He said letting out a few more ha's. "But you love it " Carlos said eating his cereal. "I love you " Jay said. Carlos smiled. He swallowed. "I love you more." He replied. "I love you most." Jay said leaning across the table to give Carlos a kiss. He put a finger to Jay's mouth to stop him. "After we brush our teeth " He said. "Hurry up and eat then!" Jay exclaimed quickly eating his cereal. Carlos laughed. He was so lucky to have a dork like him.

~

Aye! Wasgud mah wattpad strangers? Hope you're all doing well! I'm out here getting ready to perform our school play Footloose! I'm just ensemble but it's still a lit performance! I've been so goshdarn busy :[ I'm back doe!

If you liked this chapter then why don't you...

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Please excuse all grammar errors!

I think that is all I love you all and I will see you in the next update! Bai!

- Z Xx