39

"Yeah so then I was like- Carlos?" Jay said to Ben but stopped upon seeing his boyfriend hiding in the woods. Just like he did when he first met Dude.

"Hey Jay.." Carlos said visibly shaking like a leaf. "Why are you doing here right now?" Ben asked confused. "Oh you know.. Trees man I just like them... A lot.. Yeah." Carlos said unconvinced with his lie.

"Carlos get up." Jay said. Carlos got up quickly. "What happened?" Jay asked crossing his arms. Just like him.

"Jay I'm tellin you nothing hap-" "Carlos what happened?" Jay said with authority. Carlos shrank.

"O-okay I'll tell you just don't yell!" He said shaking even harder. Jay looked to Ben with worried expression. Ben had one to match.

"Cmon." Jay said holding Carlos closer and walked them back to the dorm.

Once they got there Jay sat Carlos down on the bed. He then went to go make Carlos some hot chocolate to calm him down.

"Thanks Jay." Carlos said takin a small sip of the hot chocolate. "Now, tell me what happened." Jay said calmly sitting next to Carlos.

"Well.." Carlos started.

Carlos was at his locker. He had a pretty nice locker. He decorated it with little things that mean a lot to him. Like Jay's jersey, a squeaky toy, a mirror, a purple dragon. Basically things that reminds him of the ones he holds most dear. It really calms him down if he's panicking or having an anxiety attack and he can't reach them.

Carlos was snapped out of his thoughts when his locker door was slammed. He jumped. He looked up to see the one and only Chad. "May I help you?" He asked opening his locker again then started to putting his things up.

"Yeah you can. Hmm. Let's see. I could really use two lockers you know what I mean?" Chad said examining Carlos' locker. "Sure." Carlos said clearly uncomfortable.

"Here's what's going to happen," Chad started. "You give me your locker combo and we can share the locker. And by share I mean I get your locker while you go bye bye." Chad said picking up the mirror to look at himself.

"Um no can you please give that back.." Carlos said trying to get the mirror back. Chad put it on top of the lockers. "What are you gonna do about it? Huh?" He asked advancing towards Carlos who backed up.

"Give me the locker combo or else you're mouth will meet my fist." Chad threatened. Carlos' heart started beating quickly. "O-okay! Okay!" He said then quickly said his locker combination.

"That's more like it. And I like all of this stuff. Thanks for decorating my new locker. Bye bye!" Chad said getting the mirror to gawk at himself some more.

Carlos didn't know what to do. His adrenaline was high, his heart was pounding, his mind was malfunctioning. All he could think to do was go run and hide.

"... And that's what happened." Carlos finished. "I'll go talk to him." Jay said standing up. "Okay thanks Jay." Carlos said setting the empty mug on the nightstand.

The bell rang and the two were on there way to confront Chad. "Hey we just saw Chad at Carlos' locker what's going on?" Evie asked walking over with Mal.

"Chad kicked out Carlos of his locker. We have to do something about that." Jay said making Evie and Mal switch into badass mode.

"Let's go get us back a locker." Mal said turning around then the four of them walked down the hall in a line. They meant business.

"Go." Jay said lightly pushing Carlos towards Chad. "What? Me? I-I don't know about this guys." Carlos said obviously scared. Evie pointed towards Chad signalling that they weren't going to change their minds.