22

"1,2,3 and 4 now 5,6,7,8! That was great! Take 5." Al said clapping his hands. Carlos smiled and walked over to his stuff. He took a sip from his water bottle.

'Rehearsals are going good!' He tweeted out. He sat down on a bench by his stuff. He was rehearsing for Auradon's Best Dance Crew. His crew the Descendants made it to the finals. He was so proud of himself but not as much as his boyfriend did.

"Carlos you are doing great out there." Al said walking up to the white haired boy. "Thanks." Carlos said smiling. His phone pinged. He smiled even wider.

Hey Bae glad rehearsals are going good x - J
Aw thanks babe x - C
I love you so much C. I'm coming to bring you your stuff like you asked - J
Omg thank you so much Jay!! I love you so ducking much! - C
Fucking* - C
See you then Haha - J
Lmfao okay - C

"He is on his way!" Carlos announced. Everyone cheered. Everyone knew about Carlos and Jay. They all loved them. Carlos loved that.

"Okay you guys let's get back to work." Al said clapping his hands. Carlos got back up and got into formation.

This week on ABDC it was romance week which was perfect. Carlos and Al were going to be the couple while everyone else tried to set them up. Carlos loved that idea because that was how him and Jay came to be.

He sat on the bench as the music started up.

He looked around minding his own business. Al looks at him from afar longingly. The others notice them and smile to each other. Half went to Carlos the other to Al. The ones with Carlos sat on the bench and stood behind the bench. They swayed side to side. Carlos pretended to be confused. He stood up and started walking away. One of the dancers stopped him and spun him into their arms. He looked around so confused and jerked the person off him and straightened himself out. He then walked a different way.

With Al they tapped him. He turned around only for them to stay behind his back. He turned back around then jumped seeing them. They flicked their wrists, stepped forward then back, switched legs then spun. Al, confused, spun around then started walking.