19

20 minuets before the wedding. 20 minuets before Jay will be united with his love forever. "C where are you?" Jay asked biting his lip.

He was already suited up with his best friend, Evie. "What if he isn't ready? What if he isn't gonna come? What if he-" " Jay do not say another word." Evie cut off Jay. "Carlos is going to come. He said yes. He loves you so much. He will come." She said putting a supporting hand on Jay's shoulder. Jay nodded.

"Thank you E. Thank you for supporting me. I love you." He said tearing up a little. "Oh Jay." Evie said pulling Jay in for a tight hug. Jay hugged Evie back just as tight. "I'm so proud of you." Evie whispered in his ear. And that broke Jay. He started to cry. Evie comforted him. "I can't believe my best friend is getting married today. October the Eleventh." Evie said tears escaping her eyes as well. She pulled back wiping her tears. Evie walked out of the room to get seated.

5 more minuets. "In 5 more minuets you're gonna marry the man you love." He said to himself. He walked to his full length mirror and looked at himself. He was in his suit. He covered his mouth as tears rolled down his cheeks. Just thinking about seeing Carlos wheel down the isle. He is literally the happiest man on earth.

Carlos was paralyzed after a car accident 4 years ago. Jay was so scared on that day. Carlos tweeted out, 'Always in my heart Yours sincerely C'. Jay thought he wasn't going to make it. But he did. Jay would have Carlos paralyzed from the waist down than be gone any day. He was never going to walk again. Carlos was so happy when he found out he made it. The doctors said that before he woke up he kept whispering, 'Jay'.

Jay straightened himself up. He had to stop crying and get ready to go out. He wiped his eyes and smiled. He was so happy. He walked out of his room. He was getting married in a beautiful church. The theme was black and white. Sorta relating to Yin and Yang. Jay was the Yin to Carlos' Yang. He smiled and took a breath. The organ started playing the traditional wedding tune.

"You ready?" Cruella asked as she walked up to him. "Ready as I'll ever be but have you seen Carlos anywhere lately?" Jay asked looking at her. "He's on his way." She said smiling. "I hope he's okay." Jay said worried. "He's fine Jay." Cruella said smiling. Jay smiled back. The door opened and everyone rose. Jay and Cruella walked down the isle one step at a time. Jay smiled and looked around at all the familiar faces. He smiled when he got to the alter. He hugged Cruella. He stood in next to the minister. Fairy Godmother.

He saw Evie missing. Mal, Doug, and Ben were no where to be found. Jay started getting anxious. 'Where on earth is Carlos?' He thought to himself his heart pounding. After a good few minuets of worry, the door opened. He was shocked to see Carlos standing on his two feet walking.

Carlos smiled at Jay. It was the biggest smile Jay has ever seen. His eyes sparkled like never before. Carlos was accompanied by none other than Mal, Doug, Ben and Evie. Jay covered his mouth in shock. He was so surprised. He saw his baby walking on two legs when he was told that he would never walk again. Tears rolled down his eyes. He started crying. Sobbing out of pure joy. He crouched down unable to control himself. He was so happy. Carlos smiled a small sob left his mouth. He walked step by step to the alter. Once he got there he pulled Jay up. Jay pulled Carlos in for the tightest hug.

"You never fail to surprise me C." He whispered tears still rolling down his cheeks.

"I never run out of surprises." Carlos whispered back. Jay chuckled.

" Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Jay and Carlos in holy matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." Fairy Godmother started. She looked around to see that everyone is holding their peace.

"The rings." She said and Dude walked down the isle with the rings on a pillow. She looked so pretty. Jay and Carlos smiled at her. Fairy Godmother took the pillow with a smile. Jay smiled and kissed scratched Dude behind her ears. She barked happily and ran over to Cruella.

"Time for vows." She said. "More like time for tears." Carlos said making the room laugh. "I'll go first." Jay said smiling. "Alright. Carlos De Vil I love you so much. You are my lover and my best friend. You are my teacher and student. You help me up when I am down. And you love me unconditionally even when I'm on my man period," Jay said earning some laughs. He chuckled. "I would rather die right now than living a thousand years not knowing you. You mean so much to me and I don't know what I would do if I never met you. I love you with all my heart. And I hope that we will stay together forever-ever." He finished smiling at Carlos. Carlos wiped the tears coming for his face.

"Okay my turn. My vow is actually a song I wrote for you. You might not remember it but hopefully you do. And as an added bonus. I'm combining it with a song I've written in secret just for you Jay." Carlos said smiling. He got a mic from a person. He thanked them and smiled. Ben got his guitar.

"I got a heart.
And I got a soul.
Believe me I wanna use then both." Carlos started. Jay covered his mouth with his hand. He couldn't believe Carlos was singing eighteen for him.
"Because my hand
Your hand
Are tied up like two ships" He sang the tempo of the song changed. Jay didn't recognize this song.
"We made a start
Be it a false one I know
I'd do anything to save it
Why is so hard to say it?
Baby, I don't want to be alone
So kiss me where I lay down
As my heart and your heart
Sit tight like book ends
And my hands press to your cheeks
And pages are between us written with no end
So many words we're not saying
Don't wanna wait till it's gone
I have love you since we were eighteen." Carlos sang beautifully. Jay didn't even realize the tears willing down his face. "Carlos..." He said completely surprised. "Never gonna run out of surprises." Carlos said smiling. "You may now present your rings." The minister said smiling wide.

"Do you Jay, take Carlos to be your lawfully wedded husband. Through sickness and in health, through thick and through thin, for better or for worse, till death do you part?" Fairy Godmother asked. "I do." Jay said smiling. He took the ring and put it on Carlos' finger. Carlos let a sob escape from his mouth.

" Do you Carlos, take Jay to be your lawfully wedded husband. Through sickness and in health, through thick and through thin, for better or for worse, till death do you part?" Fairy Godmother asked. "I do." Carlos chocked out. He put the ring on Jay's finger.

The ring was a beautiful gold with the words, 'Hi' encrusted in silver. Louis smiled and put on Harry's ring. His was silver with the words, 'Oops' encrusted in gold. The very first words that were spoken to each other. The two smiled fondly at each other. Their love was so real and true and strong. Very strong. Their connection was something out of a fairytale.

"By the power vested in me. I now pronounce you, Husband and Husband. You may now kiss the groom." Fairy Godmother said. Jay leaned down and kissed Carlos. Everyone cheered in delight. Jay smiled. Carlos smiled. They were both happy. "Anything you would like to say?" Fairy Godmother asked. "Still a better story than twilight!" Carlos said making everyone laugh. Jay laughed so happy he was married to this goofball.

"I love you so much." He said smiling. "Right back at ya love." Carlos said smiling back. "I can't believe you can walk. Carlos you can walk. How?" Jay asked the tears coming back again. "I went to therapy for a long time. They got me walking again. I wanted to surprise you so.. Surprise!" Carlos said smiling. "Never gonna run out of surprises." Harry said pulling Louis in for another kiss.

________________

Hello there my fellow Wattpad strangers! I love this! The feels are just to much! If you like this chapter why don't you...

- Vote it helps me out a lot!
- Comment! Tell me your thoughts and give me prompts! Go to that authors note you most likely skipped!
- Follow me because I follow back instantaniously!
- Please please ease! Excuse all grammar errors in this chapter! Kay thanks!
- I think that is all I love you all and I will see you in the next update! Bye!

- Z Xx