38

Jay was cruisin around on his motorcycle. He wasn't in the best of moods. It's been about a month since he and his boyfriend,  Carlos, broke up. He didn't know what he did wrong. He wanted to be with him forever but faith thought otherwise.

Flashback

"Hey Jay.. Let's talk." Carlos said sitting down on his couch. Jay looked at him strangely.

"What's up?" Jay asked sitting down. "Please don't take this the wrong way but I don't think this is going to work out." Carlos said looking at his hands. "What do you mean?" Jay asked, his heart dropping.

"I mean.. I don't know anymore. I'm scared that you'll turn out like him.. I don't want to take any chances. I'm sorry Jay. I need some time. I would like it if you'd leave." Carlos said as tears streamed down his face.

Him. Carlos meant his ex Al. He tried to rape him. He managed to get away. Jay understood why he would be scared but he was nothing like that lowlife. "Carlos, baby please I-" "No Jay. Please leave." Carlos said moving away from Jay.

"Carlos.." Jay said as his heart completely shattered. Carlos' friend came in. "Cmon Jay." He said. Jay stood up.

"I love you." He stated then left.

What did he do to trigger Carlos to be scared? He loved him with his life. He wanted to protect him with his life. He wouldn't do anything to make him feel uncomfortable. He tried to make him feel as safe and secure as possible.

Beep!

Jay snapped out of his thoughts and swerved to avoid a truck. He took a breath as he looked around. He pulled over. "God I miss him." He said aloud.

"Jay! Jay please you have to help!" Evie, Carlos and Jay's mutual friend yelled running up to Jay. "What is it?" Jay asked. "It's Carlos. He's in serious trouble.  He has been hanging out with the wrong crowd. They are planning on teaching him a lesson. You gotta help him. I'll show you the way." Evie said as quickly as she could to save time.

Carlos. In trouble? "They're about to wish they had never laid eyes on him." He spat as he revved up his bike. Evie got on and told him the coordinates.

I'm coming Carlos.

Jay thought as he ignored all speed limits and drove in between cars. He had no time to lose.

Meanwhile Carlos was at 67 Avenue. He waited for his buddies Blade and Rhino to get there so they could teach a couple fools a lesson. He saw them come onto veiw. He smiled. "Hey guys." He greeted the two. "So we gonna do this or what?" He asked crossing his arms. "About that." Rhino said with a growing smirk.

"Those guys we were going to school is actually you. Without Jay to protect you you're as good as anyones!" Blade said laughing. "What?" Carlos asked confused. The two advanced on Carlos. Exactly how Dean did. Carlos started to panick and ran away.

"You're not getting away that easy!" Rhino shouted as the two ran after him. Carlos was practically Usain Bolt as he desperately tried to get away.  He started jumping fences and making daring turns into alley ways.

Jay saw a glimpse of Carlos' whiteish blonde hair. He then saw two men charge after him. He revved up again and went fast after them. "Woah!" Evie exclaimed.

Blade and Rhino trapped Carlos. "Alley or a five star hotel, we will have our way with you." Rhino said omniously. Carlos' heart was beating hard. "Please.. I thought you were my friends!" Carlos exclaimed. "You thought wrong!" Blade exclaimed as he and Rhino charged at Carlos.

Jay thought not as he sped infront of them. "Get on!" He shouted to Carlos. Carlos did exactly that. Blade shoved Jay off the bike. "You're going to pay!" Jay yelled as he took on Blade and Rhino at the same time.

"Jay!" Carlos exclaimed. Rhino went towards him as Jay was occcupied with Blade. Evie and Carlos punched him in the face. Evie kicked him down. Jay knocked out Blade. He then quickly got on the bike and drove off.

"Are you okay?!" He asked as he got as far away as he could. "Yeah." Carlos said still shaken. Jay took Evie home. "Thank you Jay." She said as she hugged Carlos. Jay nodded to her.

He then took Carlos home. "Cmon." He said holding him as they made their way inside. He sat down on the couch with him. "Thank you Jay." Carlos whispered. "Don't thank me. You should be thanking your friend. She told me." Jay said.

"You didn't have to do that." Carlos said looking down. "Yes I did. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you." Jay said cautiously moving closer. Carlos let him. He laid his head on Jay's chest. "Jay. Remember when I ended it between us?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah.. What about it?" Jay asked. "Well I know that you will never turn out like him." Carlos said making Jay's heart beat faster. "What do you mean?" He asked. "If you will, I would like if we can be together again." Carlos said looking at Jay.

Jay smiled with complete and utter joy. "Of course! I've been waiting for you to say that!" He exclaimed standing up. He twirled Carlos in the air earning a happy laugh from the boy. Jay put him down and pulled him close.

"I love you with all my heart." He said. "I love you even more." Carlos said sighing in content.

Thoughts???

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Share!

I think that is all I love you all and I will see you in the next update! Bai!

- Z Xx