11

enterusernamehere123 requested this! Shout out to them! Hope you like it!!

__

Jay got home late again for the 7th night in a row. Carlos has been worried sick. He has been thinking the most terrible thoughts. What if he is doing drugs? What if he is cheating? What if he is killing people?! OK the last one was a little rash he knows that but he just can't think straight.

" Jay this is the 7th time you've done this. What could you possibly be doing at this time of night? " Carlos asked finally confronting Jay. " It's none of your business. " Jay said shaking his head. " Oh it is exactly my business if MY boyfriend is coming home this late at night doing stuff that I have no clue what. Are you cheating on me Jay? " Carlos asked looking directly at the boy. Jay looked away groaning.

" You're not my dad so you don't need to know every little thing I do with MY life. " Jay said not looking at Carlos.

" Did you cheat on me Jay. Yes. Or. No. " Carlos said firmly. He was tired of this bullshit. " Yes. I cheated on you. Don't get me wrong you can give it like it's your job but other people can give it better. " Jay said nonchalantly. Carlos looked at Jay like he was crazy.

" So you've been cheating on me having a dandy time while I'm at this house worrying my ass of waiting for you to get home?! " Carlos said hurt. " Yeah pretty much. " Jay said jumping on the couch putting his feet on the coffee table.

Carlos shook his head and went upstairs. He got a backpack and a duffle bag. He put clothes and shoes and hygiene things in the duffle bag. He put all of Dudes stuff in the backpack. " Cmon boy. " He said putting the backpack on his back and held the duffle bag. Dude barked confused as he walked over to Carlos.

Carlos went with Dude to the door. " Where are you going? " Jay asked looking at Carlos all packed up. " To find someone who will treat me better. " Carlos stated then went out the house slamming the door behind him.

He walked away from the house. " C. Carlos cmon babe! " Jay called from the porch. He isn't even going to try and stop me. Some boyfriend. Carlos thought to himself. " Fuck off were over! " Carlos shouted continuing to walk.

He walked and walked until he found himself in front of Al's house.

He knocked on the door. Al answered. " Hey Carlos! What's all this? " Al asked looking at Carlos. " Can I crash here? " He asked looking at Al. " Of course! " Al said with a warm smile. Carlos smiled and walked in with Dude.

" And then he didn't even try and stop me. " Carlos finished as he leaned on Al's shoulder. Al rubbed Carlos' arm. " I'm so sorry Carlos. You'll find someone better. I just know it. " He said looking down at Carlos.

Carlos looked up at Al. Al looked down at Carlos. He smiled softly at Carlos. He leaned down and their lips connected.

Carlos hesitantly raised his hands then wrapped them around Al's neck. Al smiled softly into the kiss. He pulled Carlos closer to him. Carlos didn't know if this was good or bad but it just felt right.

Carlos pulled away as did Al. Al smiled at Carlos. " I apologize if that was something you didn't want but I won't apologize because I liked it very much. " Al said smiling down at Carlos.

Carlos shook his head. " You good. " He said smiling at Al. Al chuckled and wrapped an arm around Carlos and the two of them had a good time watching TV till they both passed out.

_2 months later_

Al and Carlos got together after 2 months of Carlos living with the hero descendant.