2

Carlos was having the best day. Jay left him strawberries on the nightstand for when he woke up in the morning.

Carlos woke up stretching. " Hey boy. " He said smiling tiredly at Dude. He looked to his side and saw a small bowl of strawberries. He smiled wide and took one from the bowl eating it. He saw a note.

He read it. His heart swelled with joy. It was from his amazing boyfriend Jay. He couldn't believe that Jay would do this for him. Of all people. He was literally so lucky.

He kept reading the note that was attached to it.

'Hey C I love you! Gonna miss you all day today! Have an amazing day! Love Jay x'

He smiled to himself and put the note in his pocket. He walked to his locker and opened it. Roses were inside. He smiled pleasantly surprised. They were his favorite too.

" I love roses. They are just so amazing and they smell so good. I sound so stupid I'm sorry. " Carlos said laughing at himself and looked down.

" You could never sound stupid. Keep talking. " Jay said smiling at Carlos. Carlos blushed and looked up to see the face of the boy he has grown to love so much.

" Roses are just so..."

Carlos smiled at the memory. A note fell from his locker. He crouched down and picked it up.

'Perfect flower for the perfect boy. Hope you're having a great day! See you soon. Love Jay x'

Carlos put the note in his pocket and closed his locker keeping the roses in hand. He couldn't help but be so happy that he had such an amazing boyfriend.

" CARLOS! " He heard Mal shout running up to him as he was about to turn a corner. " What Mal? " Carlos asked looking at the girl. " Um.. I just wondered why you have those flowers is all. " Mal said making Carlos suspicious.

" Jay got them for me. " He said holding the flowers close to his chest. He backed up to them the corner when he jumped back frightened. " E! Are you crazy?! " He asked breathing hard looking at the blue haired girl. She was right behind him. What was going on with his friends?!