Not So Pointless Rant.

I am black.

I am African American.

I have big poofy hair.

I have a wider nose.

Bigger lips.

I am ghetto.

I am in a gang.

I am a thug.

I have babies at age 13 or younger.

I have multiple baby daddies.

I am poor.

I won't go to college.

I am a hoodrat.

I am a hoolagin.

I twerk.

I am ratchet.

I get followed around in stores.

I steal.

I do drive bys.

I fight.

I cuss.

I am stereotyped.

I'm was watching this video by a white man who believes and supports and uplifts african americans and he just said some real ass shit and I started crying at the realization that... I could die tomorrow by the gun of a white cop. I could be killed mercilessly and my murderer will get away with it because he wears a badge and posseses a lighter skin color than me. A milkier skin tone. My family and friends could suffer my loss for the rest of their lives because of a fucking stereotype. And all those fuckers out there who are saying oh well ALL LIVES MATTER are white bitches who can't handle the fact that it is WE it is US Black, Brown and light skin individuals who are suffering right now and they can't handle the fact that us BLACK LIVES MATTER more than theirs in this point in time. This world is racist. So racist. I can't stop crying. This is why I don't fuck with the news. This is why I stay away from news like this because I don't want to cry. I don't want to be scared. I don't want to be sterotyped. I want to believe that there are good people and non racist people and I know that there are but if they try to use their voice they are shot down quicker than a lone goose during hunting season. When will these people get it through their minds that this is a real ass issue? When will enough be enough? It's all peaches and cream when a white man calls a black person nigga or nigger. But flip it and call a white man a cracker? Suddenly it's a fucking problem. It's a fucking mental illness in this fucking world. I am so.. I just don't fucking know anymore. I believe that everyone is a good person until they show you they aren't. If you think that what I am saying is disgusting or wrong or insulting then FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUUU. You can't handle the fact that it's true. You can't handle the fact that you're part of the problem and not the goddamn solution. You closed minded fuck. Open your eyes.

Us Black people have been ridiculed and stolen from for centuries and centuries. They are not called 'mini buns' they're fucking called fucking Bantu Knots. It's not fucking 'Boxer Braids' they are called Corn Rows. For centuries black people have been slaves to white men. It's fucking ridiculous. What the fuck man. What in the actual fuck. And WE the BLACK people. The COLORED PEOPLE are the bad guys. We are the ones who get strange looks of fear. Like we aren't human. Well guess what asshole?

WE BLEED THE SAME DAMN BLOOD.

WE ALL HAVE EYES AND EARS AND ARMS AND LEGS.

WE ALL HAVE A BRAIN AND HEART.

When the hell will we use them?! When humanity? When?

I am unapologetically black and proud. I will stand with my people until the day I die. This has been a very eye opening time to me. I don't give a shit what anyone else has to say. Say what I'm saying is incorrect I DONT GIVE A SHIT BITCH! The fuck yo words gonna do to me? At least they are just words and not FUCKING BULLETS. I am speaking of pure anger and I don't care if it's inaccurate. I couldn't give two shits if I spelled some shit wrong. What are you gonna do? Find me and shoot me and get away with it? Probably so. Whatever I'm done.

- Z Xx