6

" Hey you guys! " Mal said smiling at her two friends. " Hey Mal! " Carlos said smiling at her. Jay smiled and waved. " Sup. " He said and Mal let the two in.

Carlos smiled and greeted everyone as Jay kept him close. " Hey you guys! " Ben said smiling. He went in to hug Carlos but Jay hit his chest much like the time they first met. " Sup. " He said with a fake smile. " Hey. " Ben said smiling. " Just so you know. The chocolate fountain is right over there. " He said smiling. Carlos' eyes lit up like a Christmas tree making Ben laugh.

" Have fun! " He said smiling then went to go find Mal.

Jay smiled then mean mugged the back of Ben's head. He smiled down at Carlos.

" Cmon let's go find that fountain! " Carlos said smiling. Jay nodded and went with Carlos to go find the fountain.

Once they found the fountain Carlos instantly went for the strawberries and dipped them. Jay laughed and joined in. They were being messy with the fountain just like at Family Fay at Auradon Prep. They still can't be around a fountain like normal people.

" I'm going to go get us some napkins be right back. " Jay said smiling at Carlos. Carlos nodded his mouth full of chocolate and strawberries.

Carlos watched as Jay left. He swallowed the food then got another strawberry and put it in the fountain. He was about to put it in his mouth when he felt a tap on his shoulder. " Back already? Oh hello! " Carlos said thinking it was Jay but it was someone new.

" Hi I'm Al. I'm Aladdin's son. You're Carlos right? " Al said smiling. " Yeah I'm Carlos why do you ask? " He asked looking at Al. " Oh I'm just asking because you looked cool and I wanna get to know you. You're on the tourney team right? #101? " Al asked and Carlos nodded smiling. Al was nice.

" Yeah. #101. " Carlos said with a smile. " You rocked last game. I literally was on the edge of my seat when you were dodging all those people then scored the winning goal. That was phenomenal! " Al said reliving the epic victory.

" I know right my heart was practically beating out of my chest! I would've been dead if I didn't score that goal. " Carlos said smiling. He knew he said the wrong thing but he didn't want to make it obvious.

" What do you mean you'll be dead? " Al asked smiling confused. " Oh I meant that I would be dead because I would die from letting down the team.. Just forget I said it you know when you just talk really fast and you just say a jumble of words that no one understands because you talk so fast and you just need to be quiet but you don't know how because the words just keep coming and coming and-- " Carlos ramnled on then Al put the strawberry in Carlos' mouth making him be quiet. " I get it. " He said laughing.

Carlos smiled and chewed on the fruit.

Jay went to go get some napkins. He comes back to find his boyfriend talking to some street rat.

" Hey babe who's this? " Jay asked as he walked up to the two. He smiled down at Carlos but when he looked up to the boy he glared.

" This is Al. His dad is Aladdin. " Carlos said smiling then realized what he said. " Oh really? Well my dads Jafar so. " Jay said looking at Al. " Oh yeah Jay right? No hard feelings for my dad imprisoning yours in a lamp for an eternity. " Al said smiling. " Yeah and I so don't blame your father for swooping in and ruining my dads reputation and almost killing him in the process. " Jay said faking a smile.

" Baby would you mind talking with me for a second. " Jay said smiling at Carlos as he gripped the fragile boys arm. " Not at all Jay. " Carlos said smiling at him. " Good. " Jay said smiling then took Carlos away.

Jay forced him to the bathroom. He threw Carlos against the wall.

" I told you not to talk to other boys what the fuck is wrong with you? Huh? Stupid bitch. You're lucky you even get to be mine dumbass. I hope you know your not gonna eat for the next few days so you better eat all you fucking can tonight. " " Jay ple--" " Shut the fuck up. I didn't say you can fucking speak so shut the fuck up. You better hope I don't beat your ass tonight because you already know what the fuck will happen of I do. " He said harshly to the boy.

Carlos flinched at Jay's harsh tone and shrunk down. " OK. " Carlos whispered. " You better fucking stay close to me too or else. " Jay said pushing Carlos to the door. Carlos' eyes watered as he hit the wall next to the door. " Fix your damn face. " Jay ordered. Carlos took some deep breaths and wiped his eyes. " Smile. " Jay said and Carlos smiled. " Good. " Jay said putting on a smile and pushed Carlos out to the door.

" Hey are you guys OK? " Al asked. " I heard some thrashing in there. I just wanted to make sure you were OK. " He said looking mainly at Carlos. " Carlos here tripped accidentally and hit his head. I took care of him though. Thanks for the concern though. " Jay said pulling Carlos along letting go of his arm. Al noticed red marks on Carlos' arm. He walked after them and touched Carlos' arm. Carlos hissed and pulled his arm away.

" Carlos you're hurt how did this happen? " He asked looking at the white haired boy concerned. " Well. " Jay started but Al interrupted him. " I asked Carlos. " He said then looked at Carlos.

" I.. " Carlos said looking at Jay then Al. He didn't know what to say so he just ran out the house. He Kew he was going to regret this but he just wanted to get away from that situation.

Jay grabbed Al by his shirt glaring at him. " Woah Jay what are you doing?! " Mal asked. Jay let go of Al and shoved him. He ran after Carlos.

" Carlos? Carlos baby where are you?! " Jay shouted getting really scared when he couldn't find Carlos. " Carlos please I'm sorry! I just.. Don't want to lose you... " He said stopping as tears streamed down his face.

He heard sniffling. He followed it and saw Carlos crying on a rock looking out into the distance. " Baby.. " Jay whispered walking up to Carlos.

" I'm sorry Jay. I'll stay away from the kitchen for the rest of the week just please don't hurt me. " Carlos said holding his arm looking down at the bruise. It was shaped as a hand. Jay looked at the boy totally heart broken. How could he do this to someone he loves.

" Carlos... Carlos I'm sorry. I... I'm a terrible boyfriend. I'm such a douchebag. You don't deserve someone who hurts you. You deserve someone better. I suck. I'm sorry. " Jay said sighing as he sat down next to Carlos. Carlos looked up at Jay. This is the first time he has ever seen him cry.

" Jay.. Don't say that. You're a great boyfriend. I am the one that sucks. If I just lostened to your rules then you wouldn't even be in this situation. " Carlos said shaking his head.

" No more Carlos. No more rules. It's my dumbass that made this happen! No more rules. You can talk to who ever you want. You can go where ever you want. You can be whoever you want other than my boyfriend... Well ex boyfriend. " Jay said standing up. " No. Boyfriend. " Carlos said standing up.

" I love you C. I just don't want to lose you to someone better. " Jay said pulling Carlos in for a hug. " I love you too Jay. But if this ever happens again then. I'm gonna have to go shopping for a new boyfriend. " Carlos said seriously. He smiled at Jay then laughed hugging back.

_____________________________

Hello there my fellow Wattpad strangers! I hope you liked this chapter! Don't you just love happy ending? I know I do! If you like this chapter why don't you...

- Vote it helps me out a lot!
- Comment! Tell me your thoughts and give me prompts! If you want to know more ways go to the first chapter that you most likely skipped!
- Follow me because I follow back instantaniously!
- Please please ease! Excuse all grammar errors in this chapter! Kay thanks!
- I think that is all I love you all and I will see you in the next update! Bye!

- Z Xx