9

" Hello there strangers! How have you been? Good? Bad? Hopefully good! Anyways I have a special guest for you all! " Carlos said smiling at the camera.

" My Husband Jay De Vil yay! " He said smiling as Jay sat down in the chair.

" I will be doing his hair and braiding it in a very elegant and girly way because that's what I do ya feel? I know you do! " He said pointing at the camera with a knowing face.

" Now I'm sure a blind person could know that yo hair game is fucked up alright? It's just terrible. Luckily you have me! " Carlos said smiling as he messed Jay's hair making it frizzy and what not.

Jay smiled trying not to laugh. " Hey hey! I'm trying to make a professional video alright? Be serious! " Carlos said tapping him. Jay nodded still trying not to laugh.

" Alright so first off we need to straighten your hair and I am not using a stupid flat iron because those things are evil and I am not in the mood to get burned today. Cmon girls you know you can relate can I get a amen?! " Carlos said looking around Jay at the table to find a comb, brush, and hair cream.

" So I am going to do the next best thing! " He said smiling as he started combing Jay's hair.

He combed it from the edges to the ends of Jay's long hair. He got the underside of the hair.

" How am i doing guys? " He asked the camera as he momentarily took a glance at it.

" Your doing great babe. " Jay said and Carlos was quick to say, " I didn't ask you so please sh. " Jay bent over laughing. Carlos looked at him unamused but in a good way.

" Excuse you but I am trying to make a video so would you please? " He asked when Jay straightened his posture. He ran a hand through his hair. " I'm sorry I apologize. " He said snickering still.

Carlos nodded then brushed the hair back making it slick. Then added some hair cream to make it stick together and shine.

" Alright next I am going to part his hair down the middle. " Carlos said doing so. He combed out the hair to the respected side of the hair. " Alright then you are going to want to part some more. " He said parting Jay's hair into more parts.

" Then you braid! " He said braiding the little sections of hair. It took about an hour put it will look like a time lapse in the video so.

" Now that I have broke all my fingers doing this I am going to continue to break my fingers for you guys! " He said smiling at the camera. He then took all the braided hair and put it in a high bun.

" And shlablam! You got a elegant braided bun! " He said smiling as he modeled Jay's hair. He quickly went to go get a mirror. He smiled and then showed Jay the hairstyle. " Oh my god! " Jay said laughing as he bent forward. " Woah I look. Elegant! " He said laughing.

" Another satisfied customer! " Carlos said smiling. " And there is the week for today! I hope you liked it if you did give me a big thumbs up I would love you forever! And leave a comment below telling me if you liked Jay's hair and if you would like more hair thingamabobs! And all my social links will be down below and yeah! I think that is all I love you all and I will see you all in the next video! Bhe! " Carlos said his into then put his hand in front of the camera lens, turning it off.

Bloopies!

Carlos searched for a comb then ended up knocking down things. " Oh no and I'm breaking things I am the ruiner of all nice things. " He said looking at the stuff on the floor bending down to get the stuff.

Beep!

" Dude! Hey boy! Dude ahh! " Carlos said sniling as he picked up the dog and Dude instantly attacked his face with dog licks.

Beep!

" Ow! " Jay said pulling away from Carlos. He held his hair and looked at Carlos. " Excuse you? " Carlos asked making Jay laugh. " That hurt! " He said laughing. " I don't care! I'm just kidding! " He said laughing as he pulled Jay into a hug.

Beep!

Hello there my fellow Wattpad strangers! I hope you liked this chapter! Just a little one shot for you! I really liked this one. would you like to see them do the Yoga challenge? Comment and tell me! If you like this chapter why don't you...

- Vote it helps me out a lot!
- Comment! Tell me your thoughts and give me prompts! If you want to know more ways go to the first chapter that you most likely skipped!
- Follow me because I follow back instantaniously!
- Please please ease! Excuse all grammar errors in this chapter! Kay thanks!
- I think that is all I love you all and I will see you in the next update! Bye!

- Z Xx