10

Carlos POV

I was a detective under cover on a case. I was posing as the date of my partner. Jay. He was my pretend boyfriend. We were infiltrating a frat party that has had a number of rapes and the rape number is on the rise with every party they have.

We were dancing. Jay was a skilled dancer so he was tearing it up. Me on the other hand weren't. He got a little to flashy and there started to be a crowd.

I was pushed back to the back. They were cheering him on. He seemed to be enjoying it. I crossed my arms and then someone bumped into me. " Hey babyboy. Wanna go upstairs? " A boy asked and I shook my head. " No thank you. My boyfriend is over there. " I said and then the boy grabbed me and dragged me to the stair case. " Jay! Jay! " I shouted trying to be louder than all of the noises in the house.

The boy covered my mouth and pulled me upstairs. I elbowed him in the stomach and then lifted my leg up backwards to hit him in the nuts. " JAY! " I screamed then his friends came and forced me upstairs. I resisted and used all my strength to hold them off. They held my arms so I couldn't hit them.

They were wearing sunglasses. At least I know who the rapists are at least. 'Cmon Jay' I thought struggling. I was not going to let this happen.

They threw me on the bed. I tried to make a run for it but two of them pinned my arms down. The boy smirked creepily at me. He leaned over and I nailed him in the balls.

" Bitch! " He snapped then slapped me. I kept kicking my legs wildly trying to hit him or his friends.

His friends pinned my legs down. " So many fight, " He said unbuckling his pants. " But none win. " He said smirking as he pulled down his pants. " I hope you're ready bitch! "

Before his dingaling could make an appearance Jay burst through the door. " Put your hands up. " He said pulling out his gun.

The boys let go of me and I quickly went for my gun and stood on the bed in a crouch position. " Don't move. " I ordered and the boys didn't move.

" Good timing. " I said to Jay in a sarcastic/grateful tone. I pulled out my walkie talkie. " We got them. " I said while Jay cuffed them. I looked at the boy who almost raped me with a disappointed and disgusted look.

I walked out of the house a lot of the kids confused as to why their friends and best 'party throwers' were being arrested. I put my gun away and went to a nearby park. I sighed and looked out into the night. I was really flustered and shocked about what just happened.

There was a touch on my shoulder and I jumped up pulling out my gun. " Woah it's just me. " Jay said putting his hands up.

" Sorry I'm just... Jumpy. " I apologized sitting down with a sigh. I looked down at the ground as Jay sat next to me. " I was almost..." I said then Jay stopped me. " Don't say anything. You're already shaken as it is. " He said and I nodded. He opened his arms to give me a hug and I leaned into his embrace. I was lucky to have such a great partner.

_The next day_

I walked into the office only to be slapped in the face. " What the hell?! " I shouted and that boy from last night was the one who did it.

" You ruined my life! You bitch! I hate you! Get the fuck off of me! He wanted me he knows he did! " He yelled at me. " Shut the fuck up or else. " Jay warned him and he was taken away by the security guards.

" You OK? " Jay asked me and I nodded. " Yeah I'm fine. " I said taking a breath. " Sorry Detective. We have another assignment for you. " The captain Ben said and me and Jay walked over to the board. " There has been a series of kidnapping of young men and boys throughout the city. " He explained.