27

Not really Jaylos but hey everyone needs a Lil bit of action every once in a while! Also y'all haven't been so active in the comments. Cmon y'all I want y'all feedback what y'all have to say matters!!! Anyhow enjoy!

~

"Evie, cmon, think about this. You don't have to do this for us." Jay said stopping his best friend. Mal, Carlos, Doug and Ben were surrounding her.

Audrey was talking some major mess about Evie and her friends and Evie was fed up with it. "I'm tired of her. She gonna really know what it means to be rotten to the core." Evie said pushing Jay out of her way.

" But we're trying to be good now remember?" Jay said again as they exited the school. They went to a nearby park.

"So? She is being the total opposite of good! Honestly, her parents would be so disappointed." Evie said shaking her head.

Evie was dressed in blue jean shorts and a blue tank top with combat boots. He vibrant blue hair was up in a messy bun. She had on fingerless gloves to somewhat protect her hands. She was ready.

She saw a bunch of princesses and princes from school gathered around the park chatting away as they waited for Evie.

Chad, of course, and some of the other cheerleaders and tourney members were talking to Audrey.

She was wearing blue jean shorts as well. She was wearing a pink tank top and her brunette hair was in a tight ponytail. She was wearing stained white converse. She was also ready.

Everyone saw Evie and immediately went to the cameras of their phones to record. "Evie, cmon now, you really want to do this?" Doug asked. He didn't want Evie to fight but he supported her in every way.

"I do. She may talk about me but she crossed the line talking about my friends." Evie said nodding. Doug nodded as Jay looked at Evie with a scared expression.

"I thought you wouldn't show up." Audrey said walking up to Evie.

"Guess you were wrong." Evie said crossing her arms. "Look Audrey, I do not take kindly to people who talk about my friends and threaten them." She said.

"Since when did I threaten them?" Audrey asked making a face. "Since you got all salty when Ben and Mal got crowned prom king and queen. You just couldn't get over the fact that Ben wanted Mal and not you." Evie said like it was obvious. Which it was.

"You don't know shit. I suggest you turn your little ass around before I actually show you what it means to be salty." Audrey said crossing her arms with a smirk. Evie wanted to slap that smirk off her face.

Evie balled her fists. "Well? Show me." She said crossing her arms.

"Exactly. You're not going to do anything." She said turning around and started to walk away.

Audrey grabbed Evie's hair and yanked her down back. Evie stumbled backwards and almost fell. "Now that was low. Even for you." She said grabbing her wrist.

She twisted her wrist and Audrey let go of her. Evie squared up. So did Audrey. She came at Evie first. She threw punches but Evie dodged them all. She got her round the face. Audrey pulled Evie's hair again and dragged her to the ground. Evie kicked her feet wildly and grabbed Audrey's hand.

She got on top of Evie and started to hit her in her face. She used her free hand to protect her face the best she could. She brang her leg as far to her chest as she could. She then kicked with all her force and kicked Audrey off of her.

She got back up and so did Audrey. They squared up once more. Evie went for the punch this time. She jabbed three rights and two lefts. Audrey got hit four out of the five times. She grabbed Evie's shirt and yanked her forward then put her foot behind Evie's and then pushed back tripping her.

So many instigations. So much screaming. "Get up!" Jay shouted and Evie did. She was pretty sure that her hair was fucked. That made her even more pissed. Her purple hair meant allot to her.

Evie went to go grab Audrey's hair. She then pulled her down to the ground. Evie stood above her with Audrey in between her legs. She bent over and started to pound her face in. Audrey grabbed her hair yet again and kicked her feet wildly. She put her hand in Evie's face trying to claw at it. Evie grabbed her arm and tried to pull it away.

Evie kicked Audrey in her side and she let go of her groaning. Evie got up form her and then picked her up by her collar then threw her to the ground again. "Stop fucking talking about my friends or else." She said then walked away. She was pretty sure she had a black eye and a split lip because she could taste the metallic taste of blood.

"Well. That went better than I thought." She said panting. She walked over to the others with a smile. Doug was going to give her a hug but Jay beat him to it.

"You did awesome!" He said happy his best friend wasn't badly hurt. He knew Audrey deserved what she got but he just wished that Evie didn't have to share that pain.

Everyone cheered for Evie. Doug finally got his turn to hug Evie. He added a kiss to the equation as well.

The gang went to a fast food place to calm down after the whole confrontation. All their phones went berserk. Especially Evie's.

Her fight was all over the place. Auratube. Instagram. Twitter. All the social medias there was something about the fight on it. It was overwhelming yet satisfying for Evie.

Audrey deserved what she got. She can be so prissy sometimes.

Honestly I'm glad Evie put Audrey in her place. Bout time someone has.

Of course with all the support there were people in #TeamAudrey who opposed greatly.

Evie can't even fight. It wasn't even fair seeing as she is from the Isle. Who knows how many fights happen there?!

Audrey clearly wasn't ready. It wasn't a fair fight.

But Evie didn't care. She took care of business and couldn't be happier. Her friends were happy and that's all that mattered.

~

Vote

Follow

Comment!

Share

Please excuse all grammar errors!

I think that is all I love you all and I will see YOU in the next chapter! Bai!

- Z Xx