13

WARNING* Terribly written chapter ahead. I apologize in advance.

_________________________

" 123. 123. 123. And whip! Ayee ayee Whip! " Jay said as he and his best friend Evie were in the elevator of Evie's school. He was so excited to meet everyone!

They stopped dancing when they got on her floor. They got out the elevator and started walking. He was talking to Evie about something then he bumped into someone.

" Oh I'm sorr- " Jay and the boy said then they looked at each other and instantly they said, " You?! Oh hell no!"

" Do you know each other? " Evie asked looking at Jay and Carlos. " Know him? Wish I never did! " Jay said crossing his arms.

" I can make a time machine and make that a reality bitch! " Carlos said and Jay balled his fists.

Him and Carlos got chest to chest looking at the walls in front of them.

" I fucking hate you bitch. " " Oh yeah? Well I hate you too stupid ass motherfucker. " Having fun with those motherfucking sluts? " " Oh like you are having fun sucking Audrey's ass?"

Jay and Carlos both put one foot behind them and raised their fist and everything seemed to go in slow motion. They were about to throw them hands but Evie and Carlos' friends stopped them.

" Stop! Carlos you would hit a dude?! " Doug asked shocked. " Hit me! Hit me! Guess what? I'll hit you back too! Let me go Evie! " Jay said struggling against Evie's grip. Carlos did the same. " Let me go Doug! " He said as the others watched in terror. They've never seen Carlos like this before.

" Get the fuck off of me! " Jay said shoving Evie off of him. He went to the elevator. Him and Carlos argued screaming like banshees. " I fucking hate you! " They yelled at each other and finally the Elevator came.

Jay went inside and the elevator closed. While he did that Carlos stormed off to the stair case to leave.

Jay leaned on one of the walls of the elevator. He sighed and the doors opened again. He looked at saw Carlos as the white haired boy exited the stair case. They both groaned dramatically and stormed out of the school going their opposite ways.

" Jay! " Evie shouted.
" Carlos! " Doug shouted.

" Jay! What happened back there? " Evie asked stopping Jay looking concerned.

" He broke my heart that's what he did. " Jay said unhappy. " What do you mean? " Evie asked really concerned at this point.

" You remember that boyfriend I had at Auradon Prep? That was him. He fucking cheated on me with Chad Charming! " He said sitting on a bench putting a hand over his mouth as he took a breath.

" I got a text from an unknown number saying 'Hey babe' I was like who the fuck is this? And the number said 'don't be silly babe!' Then he sent a nude of him then I called the number and asked 'Hey who the fuck is this' and he said 'wait you aren't Carlos?' And I said no how the hell does he have anything to do with this? Then he said 'Because Carlos is my boyfriend!' Then I went to go talk to him and he came at me with all these wild accusations that I slept with Audrey Beauty which I didn't. " He said tears rolling down his cheeks as he started to cry at the terrible memory. " The last thing he said to me was 'I hate you, you fucking slut' " Hee whispered and Evie sat next to him and wrapped her arms around him comforting him.

_Meanwhile_

" What happened Carlos? Who was that girl? " Doug asked as Mal held Carlos in his arms as Carlos let hot tears run down his face. He was so mad and hurt.

" That was my ex boyfriend Jay. " He said quietly. " What happened Carlos? Why haven't I heard about him? " Mal asked looking at Carlos.

" He cheated on me with Audrey Beauty. She had proof. A video and everything of him being wasted and making out with her. It was unbearable. Then he was finna go up to me and ask me about Chad charming and that was the stupidest shit I've ever heard! I would never cheat on him! Especially with Chad Charming! " Carlos said pacing around making crazy hand gestures.

" Carlos-- " " No you don't understand how heart broken. Heart broken. My heart ripped in two! The last thing he said to me was, 'Fuck you'. " He said on the ground with his head down. " Oh Carlos... " Mal said pulling the boy into a hug.

" Did you try and talk things out instead of argue like 5 year olds fighting over a toy? " Evie asked Jay. " No.. " Jay said sniffing.

" Did you try and talk it out instead of screaming at each other? " Mal asked Carlos. " No.. " Carlos said sniffing.

" Then you have to talk to him. Come on. " Evie said pulling Jay up and went to go find the others.

Both groups met up in front of the school Mal and Evie pushed Carlos and Jay to face each other.

" Did you cheat on me? Of course I didn't! Then if you didn't then how did they get that proof?! " The two said at the same time.

" You never did anything with Chad? " Jay asked looking at Carlos. " Of course not. " Carlos replied. " And you didn't do anything with Audrey? " Carlos asked. " Of course not. " Jay replied.

" Then how did they get the... Audrey. " They both said. " Audrey did like you a lot and she did want to be with you. And you went out with her after we broke up. " Carlos said groaning. " And she was great at Photoshop and video making. " Jay added. " So she split us up to be with you... " Carlos said making the both of them finally realize.

" So both of you were wrong. " Evie said crossing her arms. " You let your anger blind you from actually thinking about how you would actually, maturely handle the situation. " Mal added.

" So that means that.. " Carlos started a smile etching his way on his face. " That we were perfect just the way we were." Jay finished.

" You want to be perfect again? " Carlos asked and Jay smiled. He picked Carlos up and spun him around.

He smiled wide at Carlos and kissed him. " I missed you so much. " Jay whispered resting his forehead on Carlos'. " I missed you too. " Carlos whispered back.

_________________________

Hello there my fellow Wattpad strangers! I am sorry for this suckish chapter. I have failed you all ;-;. If you like this chapter why don't you...

- Vote it helps me out a lot!
- Comment! Tell me your thoughts and give me prompts! If you want to know more ways go to the first chapter that you most likely skipped!
- Follow me because I follow back instantaniously!
- Please please ease! Excuse all grammar errors in this chapter! Kay thanks!
- I think that is all I love you all and I will see you in the next update! Bye!

- Z Xx