14

Jay groaned as he closed the door to his house. It was roughly 6pm at night and he was so frustrated.

Another bad date. Another disappointment! He went upstairs to his work space.

He put his phone on the table and sat down in his Spinny chair. He sniffed. He was totally convinced that he was never meant to find love and he will die alone.

He laid his head on the table and started to cry. He was going to be alone forever. He stopped crying when he heard a distant ping from his phone.

He looked up and picked it up. It was a notification from the dating app he downloaded earlier in the week. Go ahead judge him.

Someone matched with him. " Carlos De Vil. " He said looking at his profile. " Well the night is still young. " He said with a sigh. He sent a message to him. 'Hey wanna meet up at Starbucks in a few?'

'Sure!' Carlos sent back. Jay smiled.

He went to his bathroom to take a shower. When he finished he dried himself off and put his towel around himself. He dried his hair as well then went out to his room.

He put on some clean underwear. He looked through his closet. No. No. No. Ew. I am so burning that. He thought to himself as he thought of something to wear.

He shook his head and put on something comfortable. Blue jeans ripped at the knees, black crop top with the number 8 and some black vans. He styles his hair nice, simple, and straight. He grabbed his phone, car keys, emergency mints and went to his car to get to Starbucks.

Jay got in his car and put his stuff in the passengers seat. He started up his car then pulled out of his driveway. He drove to Starbucks and parked by the cafe. He got his phone, keys, emergency mints and put it all in his pocket.

He ran a hand through his hair loosely and checked himself in his car mirror. He looked presentable. Good. He thought to himself. He walked to the cafe feeling boss as fuck. He was so ready for this date.

He walked into the cafe and sat down at a table next to the window. The town looked ravishing at night. He loved it.

He looked out the window for a good 5 minuets until he spotted a familiar face.

He smiled and waved to him. Carlos noticed Jay and smiled waving back. He walked into the nice cafe. Jay stood up and went straight for a hug. " It's so good to meet you. I'm Jay. " He said with a warm smile. " It's good to meet you too. I'm Carlos. " Carlos said matching Jay's facial expression.

The two sat down.

" So Carlos what do you do for a living? " Jay asked looking at Carlos. " I design clothes. I actually designed that crop top you're wearing right now. " Carlos said pointing at Jay's crop top.

" Seriously? I love this top! That's so cool. " Jay said smiling. " What about you? What do you do? " Carlos asked smiling. " Well I play on the tourney team. Number eight. " Jay said motioning to the crop top.

" You are number eight? Oh my gosh! Me and my friend Mal were watching the game last night! I swear you dominated! " Carlos said totally blown away.

" I'm on a date with a celebrity. " They both said then burst out laughing.

" No but really I don't see myself as a 'celebrity', " Carlos said putting air quotes around celebrity. " I just see myself as a normal guy who likes to make clothes. " He said smiling. " Same here. I am just a normal guy who likes to play tourney. Nothing special about that. " Jay said agreeing.

A teen came up to the two. " What do you guys want? " She asked with a smile on her face.

" Can I get Mini Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino? " Carlos asked. " Of course. " The girl said jotting it down on her notepad. " What's that? " Jay asked looking at Carlos. " You haven't had this before? Get me 2. You're welcome. " Carlos said looking at Jay on the last sentence.

Jaylos One Shots!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara