4

Carlos smiled as he sat down at the lunch table. Dude was on the table laying down.

The two had just finished a day of running around and playing. Carlos was exhausted. He smiled tiredly at Dude as he laid his head down on his arm, closing his eyes. He drifted off to sleep.

Carlos woke up abrubtly. He saw Dude sleeping in his bed. Wait... bed? Carlos thought to himself. He was severly confused. How is he in his dorm when he was 1,010% sure he fell asleep at the lunch spot? That made 0 sense to him.

He got out of bed and saw a note.

'See you soon sleepy head x'

" What? " Carlos asked himself. He put the note back down and went out. He wasn't going to make a big deal out of it for the moment.

He went to the tourney field. He watched the team play with a smile. He loved watching the boys play. #8 was his favorite. There was just something about that boy. He didn't know his name. They don't talk obviously.

He watched them play until practice was over. He yawned and laid down on the bleachers falling asleep.

Carlos woke up in his bed once more. " OK. What. Is. Happening? " He asked himself sitting up. He looked to see another note.

'You are a heavy sleeper. See you soon sleepy head x'

Carlos still decided against saying something about this. He just thought that one of his friends took him back to his room. But why would they write him note? He wondered.

Carlos got out of bed and started to shake. He was trying to compose himself. " Just a friend. Don't stress. " He said going back out.

Carlos was slowly getting fed up with this nonsense. He was going to confront his friends about this. 4 more times this has happened this week. He wanted answers.

" Why are you guys doing it? " Carlos asked Mal, Evie, and Ben. " Why are we doing what? " Ben asked looking at Carlos confused as did the girls.

" Why are you guys taking me back to my dorm whenever I fall asleep somewhere on campus? " Carlos asked a little more clearer. " I've never done that. " Evie said shaking her head. " Neither have I. " Mal said making Carlos want to flip.

" If you didn't then who did? Guys I think I might have a stalker. " Carlos said scared. He's never had a stalker before. Who would possibly want to stalk him of all people?

" C. Don't be ridiculous. " Mal said chuckling. " No I'm serious! " Carlos said taking out the notes. " Look. " He said showing them to the three.

" That's weird. " Evie said looking at the notes in shock. " I know right! Whenever I wake up in my dorm they are right there every single time! " Carlos said sitting down.

He looked to his left. He saw a guy looking at him. It was #8. Carlos got a little uncomfortable when the boy didn't advert his gaze somewhere else. He turned his head when Chad called him over. He looked at Carlos one more time then left.

That was weird. Carlos thought to himself. " Carlos! " Evie said flicking the boy upside the head. " Ow! What? " Carlos asked looking at her.

" We thought of a plan to catch the stalker. " Mal said capturing Carlos' attention. " I'm listening. " He said looking at her.

Go time.

Carlos was in the kitchen with a bowl of batter and a recipe book. He yawned and slowly stopped stirring the batter. He sat down on the counter and fell asleep.