8

Bloopies!!!!

__________________

" It's the dets Mal that make the difference between mean and truly evil! " Kristen said acting as Maleficent.

Sofia bust out laughing. " I'm sorry I'm sorry it's them! " She said laughing as she pointed at Cameron and BooBoo.

The two were making silly faces at each other and at Sofia. They started laughing along with her. BooBoo wrapped an arm around Cameron.

The set started laughing.

Beep!

Cameron and BooBoo fought as Jay and Carlos over the candy in the limo.

BooBoo pushed Cameron back and lifted his leg struggling to reach the candy.

" What with my leg too?! " Cameron asked struggling too. BooBoo stopped laughing. Cameron started to laugh too. BooBoo put Cameron's leg down and pulled him into a hug.

Beep!

Cameron got in his chair next to BooBoo during the class scene. BooBoo pushed him out his chair.

Cameron and BooBoo burst out laughing. Cameron got up laughing at BooBoo, his eyes sparkling as he looked at BooBoo.

Beep!

" It's salty like nuts but it's sweet like I don't know what. " Cameron said to BooBoo. " Lemme see. " BooBoo said looking at the candy itself.

Cameron opened his mouth showing his chewed up candy and BooBoo started laughing.

Beep!

" It's salty like nuts but it's sweet like I don't know what
" Cameron said to BooBoo. " Lemme see. " BooBoo said looking at the candy itself once more.

Cameron opened his mouth and showed his chewed up candy. BooBoo made a disgusted face and pushed Cameron's mouth closed. Cameron closed his mouth and held his eye.

" Oh noooo C I'm sorry! " BooBoo said laughing as he pulled Cameron in for a hug. Carlos pretended to cry while holding his eyes and leaned into BooBoo's touch.

Beep!

BooBoo, Sofia, Cameron, and Dove were in Cameron's dressing room.

They were joking up a storm. Laughing and what not.

" No stop stop! Woah! " Cameron said as he ran away from BooBoo. BooBoo was pretending to be a dog as Cameron was being Carlos.

BooBoo tackled him. " Ruff! " He said licking Cameron's face. Cameron pushed him off playfully laughing. " Gross! " He said wiping his face.

Sofia and Dove laughed so hard that Sofia even fell out of her chair.

Beep!

" Ruff! " BooBoo said laughing as Cameron squealed. He hit Jay's face instead of his chest. Cameron covered his mouth in shock then laughed.

He pulled Jay into his chest laughing. " I'm sorry! Oh my god! " He said laughing. Dove and Sofia bust out laughing as did BooBoo.

He stood up straight and pulled Cameron up with him wrapping his arm around the young boys waist.

Beep!

BooBoo, Cameron and Sofia ran into the floor of the coronation.

BooBoo tripped and fell causing a domino effect making Cameron and Sofia fall with him. Everyone bust out laughing.