32

Warning: M-preg!!

__________

Carlos took in a deep breath. He couldn't hold this off for any longer. He has already taken more tests than he has in school so he knows that it can't be anything else. He pushed open the door to face the music.

"Jay? Jay can we talk for a moment?" Carlos asked walking into his and his boyfriends shared room. "Of course C. What's up?" Jay asked putting down the book he was currently reading.

"I don't know how to say this but.. I'm.. Pregnant." Carlos said feeling a weight lift from his shoulders. "W-what?" Jay asked shocked. "I'm going to be a father?" He asked his mouth ajar. "Yes.." Carlos asked scared about what Jay might say.

"Wow.. Um Carlos are you sure about this?" Jay asked. Carlos felt like he just got stabbed in the heart. "What do you mean? Aren't you happy?" Carlos asked starting to get angry and sad at the same time.

"Of course I'm happy! I just don't know if this is the right time for a baby. I'm sure you understand." Jay said reaching out to Carlos. Carlos slapped his hand away. "How dare you say that?! Well when your dick was up my ass you surely weren't saying that! I can not believe you Jayden! I have a growing, living, breathing human inside me and you say that you don't think it's the right time?! What do you want me to do kill our baby with an abortion?!" Carlos shouted standing up. Jay stayed silent.

Carlos gasped putting a hand on his stomach and one over his mouth. It actually made him physically sick. "Get out." He spat. "What?" Jay asked. "Get the hell out of my-" Carlos was halted when he dashed to the bathroom to spill out his breakfast along with dinner and lunch from yesterday.

"Carlos!" Jay said going after him. "Do not touch me. I said get out!" Carlos roared. Jay recoiled. He has never seen Carlos this mad. Especially at him. "Carlos please let me explain-" "You will do nothing of the sort not get out!" Carlos screamed throwing the closest thing to him at Jay, which was a bottle of shampoo.

Jay flinched blocking the object. He backed away slowly. He couldn't believe what he just let happen. Him and his stupid reaction. Now he messed everything up! He saw Carlos brushing his teeth. He put on a jacket and started downstairs. "Carlos? Where are you going?" Jay asked.

"No where that concerns you." Carlos said walking out the door.

"Carlos I'm sorry it's not safe to be out here in this condition." Jay said going after him. It was cloudy and cold. It was also very foggy. "It doesn't matter since you don't want a baby. It'll probably freeze to death along with me then you'll be happy." Carlos said coldy.

"Carlos you don't understand!" Jay said grabbing Carlos' shoulder. Carlos jerked Jay off of him in anger. "Don't understand what?! As my boyfriend I thought you'd be accepting of me and our baby!" Carlos shouted. "I am accepting of you!" Jay said groaning in frustration.

"But not our baby you let that part out." Carlos said. "You are being so difficult right now!" Jay exclaimed. "If you didn't know moodswings happen when your pregnant but you wouldn't know that since you don't want a child!" Carlos screamed. "It's not my fault I'm feeling this way!" Jay shouted back.

"Then what is it?!" Carlos asked so done. "It's that Carlos look out!!" Jay yelled shoving Carlos out of the way. There were screeches and a loud bang.

They were in the street this whole time.

Screams and gasps came from the street. "Someone call 911!" A woman shouted as she quickly got her phone out to dial as well. Carlos groaned as he sat up. He had cuts and scraps on his legs. He stood up ignoring the shooting pain in his body.