35

Jay was walking to school with his very close friend and crush Carlos. "Carlos I swear if I see this motherfucker imma knock his ass out real quick!" He exclaimed as he used over the top hand gestures.

He turned his head to see Carlos staring at him with a smile. "You're so cute when you're angry." He commented making Jay smile. "Thank you." He said. "You got my back right?" He asked. "Always and forever." Carlos said pulling Jay in for a hug. Jay smiled and hugged back.

Carlos was such a big softie despite his intimidating looks which were quite handsome if Jay would say so himself. "I see you!" Evie, Jay's best friend, said wolf whistling at the two. "E!" Jay laughed pulling back but Carlos' hands were on his hips. He was smiling up at him. Lovingly?

"Carlos." Jay said snapping Carlos out of his trance. "Oh sorry!" He said blushing lightly. Jay smiled. "You put me in a trance." He said making Jay laugh. "We gotta get to class." Jay said starting to walk towards the building.

"I'm telling you that Carlos is into you! You should go get that before it gets gotten!" Evie said looking at Carlos who stared at Jay as the two walked away. "What? Me and Carlos? Girl you crazy." Jay said smiling.

He wouldn't mind that one bit though.

When Jay and Evie got to their first period the boys started wolf whistling and all that bull. Jay rolled his eyes. "Hey babe." Al the player said smirking at Jay. Jay smirked back. They flirted a lot. It was their thing.

"Hey." Jay said walking up to him. The teacher wasn't there yet so they had full flirting time. "You look good today. But you look good everyday." Al said looking up at Jay. Jay straddled him in his chair. "You don't look bad yourself." He said smiling at him.

Evie snapped a few pictures. "You guys are to much." She said laughing. Al kissed Jay's cheek. "The teacher is coming!" A person exclaimed and everyone stopped what they were doing and quickly got into their seats. Jay sat by Al.

Throughout the class period Al touched and whispered to Jay. He had his hand on Jay's thigh. "You are so fine." He said squeezing it. Jay giggled. "Oh stop it... Keep going." He said then laughed quietly.

After class Al leaned against Jay's locker. He cupped his cheek as he and Jay talked. He was very close to him.

To close.

"I'll catch ya later babe." He said kissing Jay's cheek. "Bye." Jay said smiling at Al. Boi was he a trip!

"Hey Jay!" Carlos said smiling at Jay. "Hey C." Jay replied happy to see his best friend. "Al was pretty close and personal with you." Carlos commented. "Yeah it's our thing." Jay said smiling. "Really?" Carlos asked. "Yes really." Jay said chuckling.

"Jay you wanna come over mine today?" Carlos asked. "Of course!" Jay said smiling. "Great. I'll see you later." Carlos said happily as he hugged Jay.

Jay smiled happily. He really liked that boy. A lot.

As the day went on Al stayed flirting with Jay. Carlos didn't like that one bit.

"Jay! I'll be right there I gotta go handle some business right quick!" Carlos said to Jay who waited by the flag pole. "Okay." Jay said smiling at him. "Why are you so beautiful?" Carlos asked melting at the sight of Jay. Jay looked at the ground bashfully.

Carlos had to focus. He had a job to do!

He then walked off to the football feild. He saw the one and only Al talking to the cheerleaders. The flirt.

He didn't care about Jay. Not like Carlos did. Carlos loved him. With all his heart. No one will take him away. He will make sure of it.

"Hey Al!" Carlos said in his usual cheery voice. "Hey Carlos." Al replied as he winked at one of the cheerleaders.