30

People do crazy things. When their in love.

- Hercules

"Hey Carlos." Jay said smiling as he leaned against Carlos De Vil's locker. He's had a crush on him forever-ever. Carlos just won't accept that they are destined to be together.

"Hey Jay." Carlos replied smiling. He closed his locker door. "Would you mind it if I walked you to your class?" Jay asked raising an eyebrow. "I wouldn't mind at all." Carlos said nodding. "Here, let me take your books and your bag!" Jay said taking Carlos' things.

"Thank you Jay." Carlos said with a small giggle. He was flattered by everything Jay did for him but he just didn't feel the same way. He felt terrible about it. "How was your day?" Jay asked walking with Carlos to the white haired boy's class.

"It was good. Some guys tried to get at me but you know I swerved them real quick." Carlos said chuckling. Like you do to me everyday. Jay thought to himself feeling his heart cringe. "Who were they? You know I can get them off your back if want?" Jay said but Carlos quickly declined. "No, no! No need for that!" Carlos said laughing.

"Just let me know when you need anything." Jay said as that made it to Carlos' class. He walked into the class and put down Carlos' things. "Thank you Jay." Carlos said smiling. "Anytime love. Well I better get to class before I'm late. I'll see you later!" Jay said speeding out of class.

_Later_

Jay was walking Carlos home. "I love you. You know that right?" He said looking at Carlos. "Jay. We've been over this." Carlos sighed. "Why won't you give me a chance?! I'll treat you right and I'll never hurt you! We could be so happy Carlos." Jay said grasping Carlos' hands. Carlos calmly removed his hands from Jay's. "You know my feelings towards you. Unless you do something really, REALLY big then I might consider. But that'll never happen so bye Jay." Carlos said with a sad smile. He walked into his house.

Something big? Challenge accepted. Jay thought smirking. He smiled and started home.

"E. I need your help." Jay said into the phone.

_The Next Day_

Carlos walked to school alone which is unusual becuase Jay always walks with him. He saw a crowd in the front of the school. Curiosity took over him. He walked straight towards the crowd. He was shoved to the front. His mouth dropped to the floor when he saw what was infront of him.

Jay had a tail! Well a fake one but still. He was laying atop the fountian edge. Evie and Mal were holding a banner.

Will you be my boyfriend?

It read. Carlos' heart shattered as he shook his head, speeding away.

Jay saw Carlos leave and his heart broke for the literal billionth time. He told Evie and Mal to help him inside to change. When he changed he skipped school and went home and cried for the next 3 days. He spent 3 days crying in his bed with ice cream and romantic movies.

He then started thinking bigger.

_After 3 Days_

Carlos hadn't seen Jay for 3 days straight. Had he really upset him that much? He felt absolutley awful. He walked to his first period class. There was a big bouquet of flowers on his desk. He was surprised to say the least. He has never received flowers from anyone ever. There was a note.

Since you've never gotten flowers from anyone I decided that I'd be the first to do so. Love you - Jay xxx

Carlos sighed. Of all people to fall in love with him, it had to be Jay. He sat down in his desk and held the flowers. The gesture was unbelievably sweet. Jay listens and understands. Well why wouldn't you when you're in love? Carlos started thinking as he stared at the flowers. He softly carcasses the pillow soft petals. Maybe he should give Jay a chance.

I wonder what he would do if I said no a last time... Carlos thought. He smiled to himself.

Throughout the day Carlos had gotten a bouquet of flowers in every class. He was beyond happy. He saw Jay at the end of the day. He smiled and shook his head. Jay smiled back. "You're gonna say yes. Don't worry." He said. Carlos smiled and touched Jay's hair. "Sure I will." He said smiling.

_Later on that evening_

Evie knocked on Jay's door. He opened it. "You sure you wanna do this?" She asked looking at him with concern. "I'll do anything for Carlos. Even this. If he doesn't say yes then I don't know what I'll do." Jay said, his heart pounding.

He and Evie went to his room. Jay started to get a panic attack as he sat down in the chair. "Jay! Jay calm down! You want Carlos to be yours right?" Evie asked seriously trying to calm her best friend down. "Yes. I really do." Jay said tears prickig at his eyes, making them burn. "Then you'll take deep breaths and let me do this okay?" Evie said rubbing his back soothingly.

Jay calmed down after a few minutes. Evie placed the camera infront of them and turned on the razor.

_The Next Day_

Carlos walked into school with one on the flowers Jay had gotten for him yesterday in his hair. He was really happy. He was smiling, everything was amazing, he was so happy. "Carlos! You will flip when you see this! Come on!" Lonnie exclaimed bringing Carlos back to reality. He was confused. He walked with her to the auditorium. There was a chair special for him. He sat down in it. The whole school was there!

"Carlos De Vil. I have a very important video to show you. I hope that after this you realize how much I really and truly love you." He heard Jay say in a microphone. His back was turned to the audience and he had his hood on.

"Okay Jay. 3. 2. 1." Evie said turning on the razor. "You ready?" She asked one last time. Jay couldn't speak. He just nodded. He looked at himself in the mirror as he felt the razor on his skin. He started to cry so hard as his amazing hair was being cut.

"Stop! Stop!" He shouted crying uncontrollably. Evie looked at her friend with sad eyes. "For Carlos." Jay said straightening up. He wiped his eyes and signaled for Evie to continue. She continued to cut Jay's haid until it was...

Jay stopped the video. He turned around and took off his hood. Everyone gasped, screamed even. Jay had cut off all his hair till it was buzzed. Meaning he was near bald. Carlos screamed when he saw his hair. He covered his mouth.

He stood up and walked towards Jay. He started to silently cry as he touched Jay's hair. Still soft as ever. "You didn't have to do this." He whispered. "People do crazy things. When there in love." Jay stated smiling sadly at Carlos.

"I'm so sorry it took me so long to realize you really do love me." Carlos said pulling Jay in for a kiss. The crowd went wild. Jay finally had his love. He was never going to let him go ever.

^.^

Thoughts?

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Please excuse all grammar errors

I think that is all I love you all and I will see YOU in the next update! Bai!

- Z Xx