Happy Halloween!

Carlos was on a date with this boy named Jay. It was a nice night until it started raining. They had to call it a night much to Carlos' dismay.

They were on their way to Jay's house. Carlos started noticing that Jay was acting weird. He was very fidgety. "Hey, you okay?" He asked looking at Jay. He was behind the wheel too so that concerned him even more.

"Huh? Oh yes I'm fine." Jay said firmly grasping the wheel. Carlos looked out the window, dropping the subject.

"Hey. Wanna come inside for a bit?" Jay asked with that infamous smirk. "I don't know. I mean.." Carlos started. "Oh cmon. Are you scared?" Jay said. "Oh shut up I'm not scared it's just late yunno." Carlos said playfully hitting Jay's chest. "Cmon I'm not a serial killer! Or am I?" Jay asked suddenly getting serious. Carlos laughed.

"Stop playing." Carlos said laughing. "I'm not scared of you Mr. Serial Killer." Carlos said laughing. "Prove it." Jay whispered into Carlos' ear. Carlos bit his lip. "Fine I will." He said getting out the car.

Carlos wanted to get back into the car when he saw the house. It was all broke up. Chipped paint and everything. It looked abandoned. Carlos walked up to the door step waiting for Jay.

"I need to tell you something before we go in." Jay said grabbing Carlos' waist pulling him close. Jay leaned down. "I'm not like the other guys." He whispered. "Okay Michael Jackson. What else? You won't cheat and you're honest?" Carlos said chuckling.

"Well I don't know about the honest part. I did say I wasn't a serial killer." Jay said. Carlos rolled his eyes. "Open the door." He said chuckling.

Jay let go of Carlos. He opened the door for Carlos. He let Carlos go in first.

The inside was worse than the outside. It had peeling paint with grey walls. There was old dusty furniture. An old timey television. Many scary/unusual antiques. Carlos looked around the house. "What is this? Are you pranking me?" He asked laughing.

"Where the cameras? Cameras!" He shouted jumping into the bedroom. He saw nothing. He shook his head. "Who died in here?" He asked walking back to Jay. "I live here." Jay said blatantly. "Oh. Sorry." Carlos said going to the couch.

Him and Jay sat down. "Now I don't want you to be alarmed but a lot of accidents happened here." Jay said with no expression.

"Um okay?" Carlos said laughing. "I'm serious. I don't want anything to happen to you." Jay said shaking his head. "Dude you're ruining this atmosphere we have here cmon lighten up!" Carlos said patting Jay's knee.

"He's here." Jay said looking at Carlos. "Who?" Carlos asked. "I won't let you!" He shouted. "Yo chill! Whoever is there it'll be hard to get a #MCM picture because he is oh I don't know non existent!" Carlos said crossing his arms.

"He didn't mean it." Jay said quickly. "Hey are you hungry? Cuz I'm hungry I know I'm a cow." Carlos said.

"No!" Jay shouted grabbing at his head. "Hey calm down! We don't have to eat!" Carlos said putting his hands up. "But I mean can I like.. Have a sneak peak of what you got in the fridge?" Carlos asked not so subtly.

"You can't make me I won't let you!" He shouted. "But I'm hungry though." Carlos said sighing.

"They're here." Jay said seriously. "Who? Did... did you offer pizza in advance? Oh my-- You getting some tonight if ya know what I mean!" Carlos said winking at Jay.

Jay pulled Carlos into a tight hug.

"I'm down if you wanna skip the food." Carlos said biting his lip.

"I-I won't let them hurt you! I won't to you!" Jay said into Carlos' hair.

"I mean a them? I'm cool with a threesome." Carlos said with a shrug.

"I won't cut you up into tiny pieces." Jay whispered.

"That's romantic... I guess." Carlos said furrowing his eyebrows confused.

"I'm so strong. To strong." Jay whispered. "Okay. Now that's hot." Carlos said starting to suck Jay's neck.

"I-I like him! I-I wanna be with him forever." Jay said making Carlos stop his action. "What did you say?" He asked looking at Jay. "I wanna be with you forever." Jay repeated. "As in... Commitment?" Carlos asked. Jay nodded.

Carlos screamed bloody murder at that nod.

~

Hey my fellow wattpad strangers! I suck at scary stuff I apologize for the sadly written chapters that will be presented to you! And get it? Carlos is scared of commitment Haha. I'm sorry

Vote

Follow

Comment

Please excuse all grammar errors.

I think that is all I love you all and I will see YOU in the next chapter! Bai!

- Z Xx