Rant.

( Watch TheGabbieShow and Liza Koshy's response on YouTube on the subject as well! Kay thanks!!)
( The video since Wattpad is being an ass. https://youtu.be/tpJ0Z0gddo4 ))

I'm have some shit to get off my chest and say Alright? So I have recently seen this video called "Dear Fat People" Now please don't watch this video alright? Instead watch this video that will be in my media and relate to this man and not this bitch.

Alright so basically she is attacking fat people. Obese people and people of that sort. I have no problem with obese people. I have friends that are obese they don't care and I don't care. We are all comfortable in our own skin thankfully.

But this white bitch is gonna try and bring obese people down by saying that they should stop eating, become skinny and ultimately THAT THEIR NOT FUCKING HUMAN. Now who the hell. No where the hell do they do that at huh?

Now the internet is a place where yes there is bad things but the internet is suppose to be a place where there is majority of it should be positive and with my experience it mainly is.

This woman is trying to disguise her attacking as fucking comedy and I take EXTREME offense to that!

Women's comedy has been on the up rise and that is extremely amazing! My personal favorites IISuperwomanII, Miranda Sings, Shanna Malcolm, IHasCupquake and many more, are real genuine and true female comedians in the YouTube community.

I am extremely pissed at the fact that this bitch. This bitch that looks like fucking Jenna Marbles and Emma Stone, some of the funniest women alive, had a baby but she has NONE OF THEIR FUCKING COMEDIC TALENT.

Now I know for a fact that no one likes what she is saying alright? There may be a .5% of people that agree with her but those .5% is fucking scum. Scumbags of the earth.

I am so fucking pissed that someone could be so insensitive and rude and cruel and fucking ignorant! It's like her humanity just gave up on her and was like "Welp this bitch will not let me communicate I'm done. Peace out motherfucker!" And I don't blame them.

But this is a sorta good thing because it has shown that there are MANY smart ACTUAL HUMAN BEINGS out there that have a good mindset and know right from wrong. They know that there are little kids and teens killing themselves because they think that just because they have a little more junk in the trunk that they are not beautiful. I will tell you now that every single one of you is beautiful. And... You shouldn't feel anything less of amazing. Now I also know that my words and anyone else's words can only go so far. So ultimately you're gonna have to trust us and believe when we say. You are fucking beautiful. You are so amazing. Your personality defines you and your character. Not your side. NUMBERS DO NOT DEFINE YOU. YOU DEFINE YOU. YOUR PERSONALITY. YOUR MIND SET. YOUR HEALTHY OPINIONS. THEY MATTER. NOT WHAT SIZE YOU ARE. NOT WHAT YOUR STUPID FUCKING GHD IS. OR WHATEVER IT IS CALLED. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE BIGGER THAN SOMEONE DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY LOOKING AT YOU. THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT THEMSELVES. YOU MUST WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF. BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A TIME WHERE YOU ARE ALL YOU HAVE. SO. WHAT REALLY MATTERS. IS WHAT YOU THINK OF YOU. NOT WHAT SOME STUPID WHITE IRRELEVANT BITCH SAYS.

You are one of a kind. You may hear this a lot but this is really true. No one is better at being you than you. So embrace you. Embrace who you are! It's the only you you can be. So whenever you see something like this. Stand up. Say something. Because you are not alone. There are millions of people who struggle with this same issue. Tell someone. There will be someone who will help you. Surround yourself with good and positivity. Distract yourself and find your happy place. It should be the only place you need to be. You need to be here. Don't kill yourself over something someone says.(I know I just got rly off topic but I'm on a roll so just let me rant.) I know it's hard. People talk about me behind my back. It hurts so much. Especially when it is about a guy or girl you like whatever your into and. All I can say is that. It will take some time and it will hurt. But if you let people into your life that will stay with you and support you then that time won't seem so long. I'm done with this. I think that is all. I love you all. And I will see you in the next chapter. Bye.

- Z.