18

Carlos and Jay were sitting on a bench on a bridge in front if the lake, its water sparkling in the sunset. It was a beautiful setting. "Hey Carlos. Can I ask you something?" Jay asked looking at Carlos. Carlos turned to look at his head and made a confused face at Jay. "I asked can I ask you something?" Jay said louder. Carlos didn't hear him of course. But he read Jay's lips. He nodded. "Why haven't you said anything to me the whole entire time that we have been with each other?" Jay asked. Carlos looked down. He hoped this question would never had been asked. 'I am..' He signed but stopped. "You are?" Jay encouraged Carlos to finish his sentence. 'I am deaf. And I don't like to speak. I sound stupid when I talk so I don't.' He signed biting his lip as tears started to fall from his eyes. Jay's eyes widen. "Oh Carlos.. I..I am so sorry. I didn't know if I knew then I wouldn't have asked." Jay said feeling guilty. Carlos stood up and walked towards the water. He stopped at the railing. Jay stood up and walked over to him. "Carlos?" Jay asked. No answer. "Carlos?" Jay repeated. Still no answer. Jay sighed. "I... I l..love yu.. You... J-jay." Carlos stuttered. Jay was shocked. "Y-you what?" Jay asked completely shocked. "I love you." Carlos said looking at Jay. "Your voice is.. Gorgeous." Jay said walking closer to Carlos. Carlos looked down. "D..don't lieh... Lie lihek.. Like. T-thaat." Carlos said stuttering on some words. "I would never lie to you." Jay whispered. He put his finger under Carlos' chin, making him look at him. "I love you too." Jay said looking deep into Carlos eyes. His eyes were sparkling as the sunset. Jay pulled Carlos in for a kiss.

________________

Hello there my fellow Wattpad strangers! Cute little drabble (: If you like this chapter why don't you...

- Vote it helps me out a lot!
- Comment! Tell me your thoughts and give me prompts! Go to that authors note you most likely skipped!
- Follow me because I follow back instantaniously!
- Please please ease! Excuse all grammar errors in this chapter! Kay thanks!
- I think that is all I love you all and I will see you in the next update! Bye!

- Z Xx