15

" Welcome to the Happily Never After show with your host Fairy Godmother! " The announcer said as the crowd applauded and cheered.

" Hello hello! We are gathered here today for this really interesting story. Take a look. " She said sitting in her chair. She motioned to the screen behind her.

Carlos De Vil left Audrey Beauty because she was accused of cheating.

Baby Carlos JR. 4 years old. Doesn't have a dad and Audrey is struggling.

Carlos says he is not the father and the baby looks nothing like him.

He also claims he has only had protected sex with Audrey because he wasn't ready for a child at the time.

He now has a boyfriend Jay. Audrey wants her child support and she wants it now.

Is Carlos the real father?

" Ladies and gentlemen I now present to you. Audrey Beauty. " Fairy Godmother said as Audrey sat down in a seat.

" So Audrey tell us why your here. " She said. " Well Fairy Godmother. I'm here because that lying son of a B**** won't pay child support and I need that f******* money. Because if I don't get it I'll lose Carlos Jr. And I can't have that. Lyin a** motherf*****! That baby is his I guarantee it. And he ain't foolin no one with that cheap a** fake a** boyfriend of his. He ain't gay. " She said crossing her arms.

" Bring out Carlos and Jay. " Fairy Godmother said. Carlos and Jay both came out and boos were being thrown at him left and right.

Carlos and Jay sat down a nice 5 feet away from Audrey. " Why are you here Carlos? " Fairy Godmother asked looking from the couple to Audrey.

" I'm here because this crazy b***** is saying that that baby is mine but it isn't. I have never had unprotected sex in my life because I didn't want things like this to happen. I'm telling you I never fertilized that d*** egg. " Carlos stated taking the negativity like a G. Jay was proud.

" Now tell me how did this even happen? " Fairy Godmother asked looking between the three.

" It happened because this ho lied to me then left me to care for our baby and--"

(Audrey Carlos Jay)

First of all I'm not a ho and second of all who you calling a ho when you hoppin on three d**** every night?!
Oh don't you tell me that I'm a ho when you going off with yo gay a**!
Oh now your homophobic? Alright b**** alright b****
I'm not a b****.
B**** you know you a b****!
Don't f******* be lying like that!
Lyin like what? B****.

Audrey gets up and goes to slap Carlos when Jay stood up and stood in front of Carlos and caught Audrey's hand. " Don't you even f****** dare. " He said pushing her away but not hard enough to where he would have to be restrained.

" Alright that's enough. " Fairy Godmother said making the both of them sit down and shut up.

" Carlos you have stated that the baby looks nothing like you? Why is that? " Fairy Godmother asked as a picture of Carlos Jr showed up on the screen.

" It's obvious! His eyes are the total opposite of my eye shape! It doesn't even match Audreys! And the nose looks nothing like mine and that hair nothing compared to mine. I'm a natural brunette just like Audrey but the child's hair is blonde! She clearly did another dude! " Carlos said pointing out obvious facial features of the child and compared them to his own.