28

Carlos woke up in his dorm room. He smiled and stretched. He shared a dorm with Prince Ben of Auradon. He loved him so much. He got out of bed and put on his regular attire then put on a white flower crown. He smiled.

"B!" He exclaimed hugging the soon to be king. "C!" Ben said smiling as he hugged back. "I have to go somewhere with Mal." He announced. Carlos frowned. He didn't like the fact that Ben liked Mal. Mal was one of his closest friends but that simple fact made him hate her a little. And Carlos had a small crush on him but that doesn't matter.

"Oh." He said. "Well I have somewhere to go too." He said crossing his arms. "With Jay." He added sassily walking out the dorm. Carlos walked to Jay's dorm.

"Jay!" He yelled beating on the door. Jay opened the door. He put up their sign. Carlos did the same. He walked in. "I swear Jay imma flip on Mal." He said standing in the middle of Jay's room. "Someone's jell." Jay said chuckling, walking over to him. "Yes someone is." Carlos said crossing his arms.

"What does she have that I don't? Am I not cool or something? Is there something wrong with me?" He asked starting to feel very insecure. "There's nothing wrong C-mister." Jay said standing in front of him. Carlos hugged Jay.

"C? C are you crying?" Jay asked looking down at Carlos . "N.. no." Carlos sniffed. " Carlos don't cry over a boy. Please." Jay said wiping his tears away. "Hey, if you go to flip on Mal then I'm on your side." He said with a small smile. "Thank you Jay." Carlos said smiling slightly. "Let's go do something tonight." Jay said. "What do you have in mind?" Carlos asked.

"There's this club opening tonight and since I have connections I have a plus 1. So?" He said. "Of course I'll be your plus one." Carlos said resting his head on Jay's chest. Jay could feel Carlos' heartbeat. He loved it.

_Later That Night_

Carlos and Jay got to the club. Jay had an arm around Carlos, making sure no one looked at him the wrong way. Carlos knew that was going to get his mind off Ben. He was so lucky to have Jay. His song was on. "Jay let's dance!!" He said pulling Jay to the dance floor.

"By saying this aye ALL I GOTTA DO IS PUT MY MIND TO THIS SHII GODDAMN!!" He yelled starting to dance crazily with Jay. He was having so much fun and he just got there. Carlos grabbed hold of Jay's hand. He was acting like he didn't know how to have fun. "Cmon Jay. You're with me." He said making Jay smile. He started dancing with Carlos.

"Betcha can't whip like me. Can't Milly walk like me. Can't sexy walk like me. Can't hit the quan like me. Aye! Betcha can't drop like me. Can't hit the folks like me. Can't nae nae like me. Can't d-Low shuffle like me sike nope betcha can't do it like me!" Carlos and Jay did with almost everyone around them. " Carlos. I'll be right back." Jay said needing to use the bathroom. "Okay!" Carlos said smiling. "Go over to the bar." Jay said hoping its safer over there. Carlos nodded walking over there.

"Hey C!" Carlos heard a familiar voice. "Lonnie!" He exclaimed. Lonnie hugged him. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I'm here with Jay." Carlos said smiling. "Okay C I see you." Lonnie said winking. Carlos groaned. "Be quiet." He said blushing. "Hey there. What's a beauty like you doing in a place like this?" A boy asked Carlos. "I'm here with a friend." He replied. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind me stealing you for a moment." He said taking Carlos' hand. He looked to Lonnie then back at the boy. "I got my eye on you." She said nodding. Carlos shrugged. He smiled at the boy and walked with him to the dance floor.

Then Jay came out the bathroom from relieving himself. Carlos was holding the boys hand moving them to the beat. He kept his distance. They were talking. He was actually pretty cool. Jay saw them and that did not make him happy.