42

Thirteen-year-old Carlos comes home from school on a rainy day. Cruella was out, making new fabrics and whatnot, so he was all alone.

"You're so disgusting! Walking around here like you're all tough shit when you're gay! If you don't get the hell out of here with that bullshit!!" A bully exclaimed, shoving Carlos into the mud. His lackeys laughed, kicking more mud on Carlos. Carlos looked up at the bully. What did he do? What has he ever done to deserve this? He hasn't said a word to this boy all year and he still gets treated this way. He didn't ask to be gay. His bad.

"You're lucky we're on school grounds. Let me catch you on the streets. We'll really give it to you." The bully bucked at Carlos. The boy flinched. The bully laughed. He and his lackeys walked off. Those who watched walked off too, like nothing even happened. It started raining.

"Great." Carlos muttered. He looked at his clothes. He wiped off what mud he could and stood up. He sighed and sniffed. He screwed his eyes shut. He really tried to not cry, but it was all in vain. The tears fell as did his hope for a better tomorrow. He trudged home.

Carlos sighed as he peeled off the wet clothes from his body. He threw them in the dirty clothes basket then headed to his bedroom.

Living in the Isle was really challenging. This happened a lot more than he would like. "Should I call Mal and Evie?" He asked aloud. He shook his head. He wouldn't want to be a bother.

He got a pair of clean underwear and a big t-shirt. He took a hot shower. He cleaned off the mud and rainwater. He washed his hair too. He turned the water off. He grabed his towel before getting out of the shower and started drying off. He dried his hair then his body. He took a deep breath.

He wrapped the towel around his waist, walking into his room. He put on the underwear and t-shirt. He tossed the towel in his little dirty clothes basket he had in his room.

He went to his desk. He sat down in his spinny chair. He opened up his laptop. He made sure the connection was at least decent. He wasn't living in Auradon, he had to work for the internet.

He checked Facebook. Bad move. All he saw was relationship this, relationship that. People wishing they were with someone, couples kissing, it was all on his screen. He, being the bitter single he is, closed the laptop and tossed it away on the floor. He checked if it was harmed. It seemed fine enough. He shrugged.

"Let's see here." He said, pulling out a black journal. It was an ordinary seventy page journal, nothing special. He opened it to a new page and grabbed a pencil from his pencil holder. "They think they have it hard," He chuckled. "Try being, literally, the only gay person for miles!" He exclaimed. "It would be nice though.." He trailed off. His hand started writing on the paper.

My Dream Boyfriend.
He would be tall, clever, and funny. He'd be there , physical or spiritual, to support me. He would be the swiftest, cleverest boy on the block and maybe a little bad. A guy who isn't afraid of anything. Someone who will laugh in the face of danger and protect me. He would be strong and be able to hold me when i get tired of walking. He would buy me things and teach me amazing things... Physical appearance? Hmm...He would have the sexiest smirk out there. A smile that will light up this dark world i live in. He would have brown eyes and jet black hair. He would be tan..yeah tan. It would be cool if he had long hair but short hair is good too. His style would be rugged and something distinctly him. Leather maybe? His voice would be deep but not too deep yunno what I mean? He would be able to sing and he would be athletic too!! He would be able to be a star tourney player! Gosh this is all over the place haha. He would just love me no matter what anyone says. And he would show me off and I'll be able to show him off. He would be the best thing that has ever happened to me... Well that's enough day dreaming for today.